CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Book Review

Before I say anything else, I'd just like to tell you guys that I sometimes go through random bouts of depression and angst, especially when I get into arguments with my family.

Sure I'm down and lifeless for a while but don't worry that I'm on permanent suicide mode because it's only temporary.

But your comments like "live woman!" and "ok, stay away from all sharp objects" kind of cracked me up, though I do appreciate the concern.

Just saying, I'm sorry I made you guys worry but ranting and blogging about it makes me feel better. And of course, support from friends never fails to cheer me up either.

Thanks.

So anyway, lost my contact len case yesterday. Had to settle for an old dusty one I dug out form under my parents' bathroom sink.

If anyone sees it, please return it to me. I really want it back. It's green and white.

Also, going for that essay-writing competition this Saturday along with Anton and a form 4 named Sarah Ann. Had to turn down the Bio quiz thingy because it fell on the same day.

Blah, choices.

And, I finished reading The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini today.

The. Most. Awesome. Book. Ever.

Okay, not ever. But the best I've come across in quite a long while!

I loved it! And I seriously recommend reading it.


And hah! It was a book before a movie!

*does the 'told you so' dance*

-Spoilers in black-

Zee Oh Em Gee!

I heartz Hassan! Love love love.

He was sooo cool and so pitiful and so sad and utterly lovable! He didn't deserve to die!

Sobz...

And Amir is just a rich son of a bitch. The coward.

I mean, dude seriously. The kid is obviously traumatized by orphanages and you already promised him to never ever let him return there and what do you do but suggest he does the very next second.

No wonder he tried to escape from you through death.

-End spoilers-

Anyway, I should be studying and doing my add maths project and NOT reading story books! Argh!

Boring ceramah today. Went for the BM one but skipped the sejarah one.

Dull,

~*JJ*~

1 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

lol,no worries.

good luck with the essay writing and what not:)