CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

They Say

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

So shoo. Go go. Then I'll be super fond of you guys. =.=

Bleh whatever.

Been rotting away the past few weeks. I suppose I do have a couple of things to do. But they're unimportant stuff like uni applications and working off my scholarship hours. :D

Currently catching up with the old animated series of Jumanji. Yeah, that's how low I've sunk. And this is after Mummies Alive ok.

"By the power of Ra!"


Yes, I know I know. I need a life. T.T

Oh, got some new pics from our Genting trip from Lee Lee.

Yeah, they're comparing their height to the caterpillar. =.=

Snakes making out gone wrong? o.O

Lee was brave enough to take out her phone during a water ride. Bravo Lee.

Oh god, Imma die for this.

*runs*

Peeps, meet my latest obssession!


Kayashima! 8D

So teh cute!!!

So I don't know why they chose this guy to portray him in the Japanese drama series. =.="

He's actually quite cute, but not in this get-up.

One of our number has left up. D:

But she says she's coming back in about a month.

You better come back! Rawr!

My Kenny Rogers' usual. :)

I know, banyak tu carbs. But their potato salad is awesome!

Ah, temptation. D:

Guess how this scar was made?

Burnt by a wayward piece of meat from my lagsana that landed on my thigh. =.=*

Pft, what a way to get scarred.

Sakae Sushi still has some interesting stuff, despite sayings that it's quality has deteriorated.

Got 4 new books that I will peruse during my long hours wokring in the comp lab. :D

Classics are so underappreciated nowadays. All these books are only RM13.90 each (including that huge ass Monte Cristo book) and the Canterbury Tales only RM8.90.

It's a pity, they are fun to read.

Eddie koko's birthday last week!

Seafood for dinner!

Total love~!

=3

For dessert!

Then we went back to their place for the cake cutting!

The family. :)

My cousin's (his wife) present! Homemade frame with a picture of Megan and Janice. So sweet. :)

Our present for him!

It has all their names engraved on each side.

Went for Jap buffet the other night and my cousin went crazy with the lemons. o.O

Awesome mountain of butter at the Toast Box! :D

I've tasted alot of hot chocolate, but Dome's takes the cake.

(Possibly biased due to that awesome fluffy marshmallow sitting on the saucer)

Their spicy olio pasta is not bad.

Cousin bought some German beer for us to try. But they kinda tasted weird. o.o

One felt like we were drinking soy sauce.

But it was pretty fun testing them out. :D

OMGLOLWTFBBQSAUCE, JELLY! LOVELOVELOVE!

Finished half in one night. =.=

Took the rest to share with the sampats. Huge sacrifice ok! :P

Speaking of the sampats, we had a farewell lunch for Yuen the other day at Kimchi.

Ash and I decided to order something other than our usuals to share.

Turned out to be pretty yummy.

I forgot what it's called though, some Tal Buk blah blah. D:

One of those awesome hover revolving frames!

Oooo... O.O

The hot chocolate at Italiannies looks nice but they didn't mix it well and there were clumps of powder at the bottom. D:

The food were in huge portions but very nice. xD

Ate till we were full.

But of course that wasn't enough so we ordered from room service (visiting cousin staying at The Gardens Hotel). :D

Janice looks like she wants to eat the whole thing herself. Hee~

By the time we left the hotel, it was around 3a.m. and we had to walk through the mall to get to our car.

Empty malls still fascinate me.

Gross island my sister made outta rice. We added soup to make the moat and sis added the straw as a flag pole.

Yeah, we are weird siblings.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Zombieland FTW!

Seriously, throw in Tekken, body check ups and Byakuya and it'd have been perfect.

0 commentz: