CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Soar Away!

Wheeeeeee~!

Freedom at last!

Well, it's only temporary. College and uni and all that. Temporary freedom is a delusion. Bleh.

Man, that's cynical.

Anyway, on the bright side, went shoopping with Jo today. The others went to watch Madagascar 2.

Bought lotsa prezzies I owed since like October. And a shirt for myself, which my dad might burn when he sees it. -.-

Overall, I did ok? Not very good, could've done better.

I think I'll cry if I get straight As (not A1 summore) and not the other way around because that will be nothing short of a miracle.

BM - So so
Sej - Praying
BI - Ok
Math - Good
Add Math - Praying too
Moral - O.O
Chem - Ok
Bio - Ok
Phy - Don't wanna talk about it
Lit - Die die die
EST - Ok?

Yeah, so overall not too good after all.

Blah. Over d over d.

Yeah, I got a new dog! For my sister's 6As in UPSR and my SPM motivation thing!


Name: Jellybean
Full name: JB Jellybean Ooi (lol)
Species: Shih Tzu (the most awesomest :D)






Cute right? Thanks to Keith for the pics and go see his blog. Got new skin. ;D

Now Shaggy's got company! That's my other dog.


Ok, gotta go enjoy myself while it last. You know, camp, travel, party, eat, sleep, sitcoms, swim, rollerblade. Lose weight. -.-


Anyone going KDU too? =D



Love you both,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Freedom! So so sweet. Last time I will wear a school uniform, though not to say I'm not proud to be a librarian!

2 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

SQUEALS!

Rainbow said...

haha..
all the best in the future!