CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stale Karma

I've been neglecting some things.

For example, the last time I went to the temple excluding Kathina and the Blessings was somewhere in September maybe?

And what I need now is to do a little bit of metta.

Been choosing courses and all that. I think I've to change my direction and take a different course as a backup as practically speaking, the course I want to take is not possible.

Unless I suddenly inherit a huge fortune. But that ain't gonna happen anytime soon so slash that idea.

Now looking through other options. Parents are pushing me to pharmacy but I really can't see myself doing that. FYI, there's a edu fair at Midvalley this Saturday.

Went to Penang and got fatter. D: Who can lose weight when you're taken to places like Lover's Lane for dinner? Better bring out my running shoes again.

Saw all my cousins and relatives. Their favourite pass time is to comment on body weight.

"Eh, ee san ki liao!"

"Boh lah, wu pui dam bo. Wa kua teo ee si bi ah Mei san!"

O.o

Hell uncomfortable.

Watched Bolt, I like Mittens! Heh.



And then did some shopping and bought 2 Esprit skirts, one of which was RM270. Didn't check the price properly. -.- Lucky there was a discount to 160 but it's still alot and mum's not happy.

JB is ok again! =D

And I really really need Sims 2. Have a sudden longing to play. -__-

Craving,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Cheer up people! Smile and renew your hope everyday. =)






Here's some funny crap to cheer you up.



0 commentz: