CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Crash And Burn Baby

I need sleep.

Like seriously.

I need to stop depriving my body of that vital time to re-engergize before I crash and burn.

And it's only like the second week classes have started but the workload is already piling up. For goodness sake, we didn't even have time to gather our bearings. It's like before you even got your sea legs, they're making you steer the ship already.

Don't blame me if we end up like the Titanic ah.

Ok ok, pics time.

Tao Japanese buffet at Sunway Giza a few weeks ago. (I know long overdue -.-)

Is not bad la, but selection not that great either.

Duckie looks down upon Megan as she chooses her snackums. :D

Omnomnom.

Yummy scallops ftw!

And lamb chops yaaaaaay~!



The grill and teppanyaki section.


Oh and their chocolate fountain got that ice thing! Yes, I like to play with the ice thing.

Ignore retarded hair. Hard to balance the ice cream in the fountain and smile and manage unruly hair at the same time.

Then freeze it quickly.

And yay! Yummy chocolate ball of ice cream! ♥

And all that's left is to enjoy it. =}

Awww...

So proud that she finished it lol.

Group piccy!

Was super hard to squeeze them all in lor, and cousin was too lazy to turn around so he just held up peace sign. :P

Mickey mouse!

Yeah, so cousin is very nice. She remembered I like a good martini and since she has done this before, she bought these stuffs so we could make martinis for the rest.

Some she already had la, I think.

Consultin'.

There we go.

Measurin'.

Using the glass itself to measure how much to add in lol.

Actin' all pro like some pro bartender like that LMAO.

Dipped the damp rim in salt.

And pour.
Voila!

Drinking pretty drink with pretty nails. :D

We also tried blended.

All nice and smooth.

Which IMHO, tasted better? :D

Lol, I don't know why but this description fascinates me to no end. C:

Playing mini air hockey after that! :DDD

Bully me not enough, must play against 3 year old niece summore. :P

Cheer 2010!

Funny story. On the second day right, Crys and I went ourselves to go watch. And we turned in a tad bit too early at the wrong place. So we asked the guard for directions.

This random girl and her mum was standing close by too. Apparently they had made the exact same mistake as us and were also trying to get the Cheer '10.

As we got back into the car, the random girl came running up and asking for a ride. So of course take her la, instead of troubling her mum. And it's not like she looked like some psychotic killer bitch or something.

In fact, she was very nice and easy to talk to. Michelle's friend invited her to go watch the latter's school team but she had no idea which team it was.

So after we reached, she thanked me and we went our separate ways. Crys and I proceeded to squeeze and push our way through the crowd to the Vulcanz side (yes, she also followed me because her school no team).

FINALLY, after ages of showing and being shoved, we plopped down into some empty Vulcanz seats.

And I turned to the right...

And there she was again LOLOL.

Okay fine, this wouldn't be so amusing if it weren't experienced first hand. But it was LOL to us can.

Ah my darling~ xD (yes, I semangat wear red wtf)

Vuvuzela omg so many there!

Random boys team I don't care about but only took pics because they has awesome gloves. WOOT!

Yay, sister's turn!

Thanks to Crys for the pics, while I was taking the video.

I actually like their sparkly pom poms but shhh, don't tell my sis that because I always complain that they're a waste of moolah.

They're dance I always loved.

THE END. IS AWESOME RIGHT?


OMG IT FINALLY UPLOADED AFTER DAYS OF TRYING. GO DAI BLOGGER.

Unfortunately, though they were good, there were even better teams. Still, you guys did great. :)

Dragged (newly enrolled into) UPM cousin along with us to watch -of all movies- Eclipse.

Don't gape that way, I'm not a big fan of their movies either but we had nothing else to watch.

So yeah, we coughed up RM13 each.

Snackage before we went in.

Err, see that ring he's wearing? He left it at my place and I still haven't returned it. Instead I've been wearing it everyday lol. :D

Movie was okay, for a Twilight movie.

BUT TAYLOR LAUTNER TOTALLY MADE IT WORTH OUR 13 BUCKS OMGWTFBBQLOL. *fangirly squeal*

And my cousin was just bored outta his mind la lol.

Went to Kit's house for dinner.

Black fishy!

And lol, so cool right?

I was about to snap a photo and Aunty Lee Lan was like 'wait, you want me to dust it first ah?' :P

LOLOL.

P.S.: Forgot this photo!

Damn cute right?

P.P.S.: BUT JOHNNY DEPP STILL CUTER.

Jk lar, boy with big lolli still wins. :P

NO WAIT. STILL GOT CUTER.

OMG SPAZZZZ. 8D

0 commentz: