CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Me Time

So ends another week.

Well, it's been... new? Or different. New different.

I had a great time the past seven months but it's time for a new phase of my life.

And one of that would be starting in IMU. -__-

Actually the place is pretty cool. Seniors are helpful and friendly, lecturers are cool, facilities are great (for a med-related course) and OMG THE FOOD IS INSANELY CHEAP. *dances*

So all in all, it's pretty cool. I'd be happy here for the next 2 years or 4 years (depending on whether I get to do credit transfer to U of Newcastle or not) if it weren't for the fact that I haven't given up on trying to get a scholarship for vet science.

I know it's practically hopeless but there that annoying hope that just keeps making me believe in that tiny chance that I just might get it. Oh, pray for me because I really want this.

Another thing that majorly cuts down IMU awesome score is the bloody dress code.

See those items with the big red cross at the side? Yeah, that's like 90% of what my wardrobe consists.

Yes, no jeans, sneakers, sandals or skirts above the knee.

And don't kid yourself with the girl in the picture, this is the old version. Now we can't wear heels, t-shirts or earrings either. No visible tattoos or extra piercings thank you very much.

Guys must wear long-sleeved button downs with ties at 'full-mast' everyday. I guess that actually sucks even more than us girls but they're guys so they don't really give a sh*t about fashion anyways.

It's the comfort part that I can really empathise with.

This is all to get that 'professional' look as the keep emphasizing about. Then they go and talk about individualism which I find super contradictory as I feel like a high school kid again with uniforms and national anthems.

Yeah, we had to sing the national anthem lol.

And they're like super strict about it. Like take-you-to-see-the-dean strict. I knew something was wrong when I saw everyone actually following the dress code. T__T

Another things is that I think that my libido will suffer painfully and slowly but surely rapidly wither away as the guys there... well... *coughnerdcentralcough*

*gets shot*

Okay, maybe not all. There are like one or two... decent looking/acting nerds? *shrugs*

Seriously, this wouldn't be a problem if I was a guy/lesbian/bi. If you get what I mean.

Other than that, IMU is pretty okay. Just that we all have to dress as if we're giving a presentation everyday (which might actually be the case) and that my eye candy options are less than nothing.

Aaaanyways, rant over. Food and fun pics now.

Only pics I saved from this dinner is my nieces and newphew as there are way too many pics and obviously when choosing which pics to upload, they come before food.

Fiona!

Super darling cute right? She always reminded me of some character and a friend finally pointed out that it was Boo!

You know, from Monsters Inc? Can't believe I was so blur lol.

Awesome camous tour of Taylor's Lakeside which I shall never admit in person that is quite beautiful.

Went for karaoke with SJBA friends the other day and saw this! :D

Performance! :D

I should've cropped him out, no? -.-

Warning: Peeps with hemophobia, skip next pic.







Random blood. My blood. Super nice Dr. Ding laid my blood test sample nicely for me to snap a photo lol.

OMG RAINBOW. RAINBOW RAINBOW RAINBOW.

Saw it a few weeks ago when I was driving back from work with mum. Since I was driving, mum quickly asked for my camera and snapped some shots.

Nice leh. Mummy can be photographer liao. XD

Actually it's a double rainbow but the other was so faded already.

And speaking of double rainbows, I am reminded of some youtube video my friend showed me with some guy basically jizzing his pants over some rainbow.

Thanks for those extremely graphic sounds, Mr. Lives Under A Rock.

Sarpino's pizza which is like my number one favourite now.

KRABBY PATTY! :D

Just kidding. A prototype the burgers we sold for the charity event for Kasih Hospice.

Ben drew this really cool Ueki picture. It's amazing scary how Jason can remember all his weapons. o.O

My first proper paycheck that Bobble is kindly holding up for me. :)

Other times I've worked the money have all been banked in straight. But this is so much more real, more err, physical?

Cute keychain that cost me RM7. *cries*

JB! :DDD

He looks like a mini lion now. *hearts*

Megan and Chuan koko's birthday!!

Dinner at Victoria Station.

Birthday girl!

Escargot!

I used to not really like the VS one but now that Windmill's is positively crap, I love it. It's like a lesser of two evils thing.

Omfgtehyummy nachos!
Bleh margarita. Chili's still pwns.

Beeteedoubleyew, cousin found out I love these and she and I did some the next week. That'll be in the next post!

Caesar salad. Good croutons are hard to find these days. Siiigh.

Sparkling juice super sweet lol.

Mei mei!

Awww...

The staff dress funny. Funny awesome.


Fish.

Caviar? IMO, it's better with bread.

Meat.

My lamb ribs! :DD

I hate it when appetizers are too awesome you overeat and then your main course comes and you're full and it's all ruined for you.

My main course was still very enjoyable, just couldn't finish lor.

Sister's steak strips, the best if I weren't so biased for lamb. ;P

More meat.

Lotsa meat.

Group pic!

Family pic!

Eeeeek, cheesecake shaped like cheese!!!!!!

FRIGGIN COOL CAN?

And the brownies look scrumptious too.

Back home with stupid Argentina-Germany match with excessively foamy beer.

I just wants the foam plzthankyou.

Cake time!!

To be more exact, cupcake time!

Two 'cakes'.

Pwetty. :)

:)

Blow candles!

Cut cake!

Present time!

I think my camera battery died around this point. -__-

So here is awesome prezzie from us in my phone camera.

Lotso! He's even authetically strawberry scented!

To be honest, I'm a little afraid of him.

Reading birthday cards all by herself.

Of course we didn't forget about Chuan koko. :P

Her new toys! Even got Jessie and Bullseye!

Skating with the peeps on Monday.

Lousy carbonara in Pancake House.

I think once you tasted the batch that served in KDU Square in Jan '10 punya carbonara, no other place will ever be as good again.

Crys said the meat was good.

And Ben's pancakes. I just love looking at maple syrup dripping all over my pancakes. *drools*

Okay, I just realized how wrong that sounds. But it's true la.

J. CO awesome yoghurt after skating.

Ann Shien with her doughnuts!

Nommings.

Dinner at Secret Recipe.

Pretty chandelier!

Pretty girl! My pretty girl, go away!

Went into Toys R Us just for fun.

Errr... We're innocent?

*gets shot*

0 commentz: