CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pure Fluff and Chocolates

A ball of pure fluffiness.

So, about the two dogs. If I did get one, I had decided on a Shih Tzu. But this little girl just made the choice harder.



I was killing time at Diane's house yesterday and playing with Terry.

WOOT! Terry~! Ain't she the cutest?

Well, Beckie was cuter but he ain't here no more so...

And her brother gave me a tiny durian! So cute! But cannot eat (or kena cancer, his mom told him to scare him) so I'll just put it with my other knick-knacks.

Exams are finally over so I need a little R and R. Catch up on my sleep and all. Let go of certain things.

Happy Hols, people!

Got a craving for chocolate suddenly last night but Caring Pharmacy doesn't sell Snickers Bars. Yes, chocolate gives me tongue orgasm.

Watched Meet Dave today. Eddie Murphy didn't let me down. Neither did the chocolate. =)


Then hung out with Shin Ying and Diane at the park. We need to do as much of that as possible since Shin is going back soon. D= Will miss her.

Sweet,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Concluded something in the car with Keith today when we were talking about happy emo stages or some other random thing like that.

You're in denial when you're not in denial.

If that doesn't make sense to you, then you haven't lived enough yet. =P

0 commentz: