CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rants and An Old Toy

I screwed it up. Sooo badly.

Bio.

What the hell? What kind of questions does she give?

Plus, I got sick halfway through Maths. I was sneezing this morning but dismissed it as nothing unusual. But around Maths Paper 2, I started feeling not too well and my nose got blocked.

Then I got sore throat. Left my water bottle at the library and that didn't help much.

The cough soon followed. I usually don't get all three at once but there I was, coughing up a bitch. Cycling helped abit but not much.

Was talking to Shin Ying today and once again I'm reminded how bored I am of this life.

I get bored easily. And like an old toy discarded into the toy box, I am bored with life and don't see the point of it anymore.

Tell me, what is there to live for?

Studies, family, friends, future?

Watch the world fall apart?

I already have experienced all of that and am not looking forward to the future.

What is there? Can anyone throw anything new, anything that can shock me, surprise me, turn my life, my views around anymore?

What more is there?

Yeah, we need karaoke. Like now. xD

Fuck the world.

=D

Been dying to say that the whole day but there were little kiddies around. And no offence to anyone. Well, everyone.

Also, again reminded how ignorance is bliss.

Pure fucking bliss.

On another note, got this cool jacket. It was on sale and call me materialistic but I just love it.

Love love love.

The white colour won't stay white long when I'm the owner. D=


And screw the butterfly idea I had, this lizard silhouette would be a really cool tattoo to get if I ever got one.


It looked cooler than the pic, can't really see the hands here.

Which would be never since my parents will probably scrap off my skin at the sight of it.

Oh, and I just love this stuff. Who wouldn't?


Off to study and fail Chemistry.

In need of bliss,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : I curse more during exams. And get tension attacks. And zits. Dammit.

P.P.S. : Forgot to add something: my cousin is giving me a little doggie if I get 7A's and above.

I want a Shih Tzu or Maltese.

Now that's motivation.

0 commentz: