CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Something to Share

Got addicted to a couple of songs lately.




Darius - Colourblind

Wei Zhi sings this really well! x3





Anastasia - Journey to the Past

Love that movie.





Rent - Seasons of Love

Seems touching and interesting. Gonna watch it after SPM.




Abba - The Winner Takes It All

I like many of Abba's songs.



If Only - Fiction Plane

From the movie Holes. Personally, I preferred the novel. But the guy acting Zero was sooo huggable-ly cute!

There are some other songs but I can't remember them at the moment.

Off to watch the Olympics rhythmic gymnastics. Lucky I quit, these girls put even the best in my class to shame! Japan's Reflection. Fuyoh!

English Lit exam on Monday or Tuesday. More studying. D:

Busy,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: