CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Like LOL

Heh, funny stuff.



























I always loved those funny icons. Wish I could get them printed on a shirt. But heck, my parents ain't gonna let me put them on.

I love that one about the revolving door. And I seriously need to wear that moodswing one as a tag. People deserved to be warned. :P

We all need a few good laughs in life. Hell, some people need it desparately right now.

And for others, I hope you choke on them. ^.^

Laughter,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Coolbuddy.com is love. And I think I've posted some of these up before.

5 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

lol,i so knew u would update today :)

and u know how much i have always loved ur msn displays =P

btw,i think i never told u this, i did get the blue colour baju in Sunway Pyramid =O. i got it when i went with Yu Li. still haven't worn it though hehe.

~*JJ*~ said...

yeah, totally regretting for not getting that baju. >.<

still searching for a better one, if not i'll just have to go back to pyramid, blueks.

Shin Ying Tan said...

it's not THAT fantastic lah,but i guess it's still good. contradictions?? anyway, how are the plans for prom coming along?

~*JJ*~ said...

come on msn and i'll rant. a lot. bleh...

Shin Ying Tan said...

lmao, u leave me offline messages or somethng lah. Rant as if i am there mah