CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Extravagance

What was I thinking?

That question has been in my head for the past couple of days, circling like vultures on my diminishing sanity till finally they will swoop down and eat up what’s left of it.

Oh, eww… I grossed myself out again.

Ok ok, rewind.

My cousins have been over the past few days. So yeah, when relatives come over, you of course have to bring them out to chiok, right?

Yes, that and wanna show off a bit too lah.

So the past few days, we’ve been to lotsa fun places and yummy places.

Problem isn’t with the places, it’s with the weighing scales. I will NOT believe the scales. Something must be wrong with it! I refuse to accept that I put on that much.

Again, had dinner at Jogoya as a farewell since my Ah Ma is going home tomorrow.

I’m really glad she’s been out. Ever since her collapse and short stay at the hospital, plus other complications, she hasn’t been wanting to move around much.

So the fact that she wanted to go down all the way to KL to see us is really great. I’m very happy for her. ^.^

Oh yeah, back to the opening sentence. We also went to Midvalley. And I did a bit of shopping.

What the hell was I thinking, seriously?

It’s pink. PINK. A pink dress I bought for mpt5.

......

PINK.

It’s not even stylish, at least that would make up a tiny bit for the PINK-ness. It’s so prom-y.

Like those kind of bad bridesmaid dresses you’ll probably never wear again. Scratch that. That you’ll definitely never wear again.

Really, pink is a nice colour and all but it’s not Me.

Why, why did I go and say “Hey, I don’t want my usual black this time. I always go with dark colours. I’m going to go with bright colours like pink this time. Why not?”

Yeah, why not?

Dammit.

I think I must have had a Severe Lapse of Total Common Sense and Fashion Sense at that moment in time. (Note the capslock, makes it all the more serious.)

Not that I had much to begin with, but the little I had would be enough to stop me from buying that dress. That PINK prom-like dress.

PINK.

O.O

That word is becoming another carrion creature and joining those vultures I mentioned earlier.

To end this tirade, I’ll remind those condemned ones like me that there are only about 37 more days to SPM.

37 MORE DAYS TO SPM. SHIT.

*faints*,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Also, been staying over at my cousin’s house the last two days with my other visiting relatives. Could’ve stayed two more nights till Sunday but I forgot I didn’t have crash course today.

So I stupidly followed my parents home tonight while my sis is still enjoying herself over there and probably going to more fun places with my fun cousins and totally cute fun nieces.

Still laugh/cry-ing hysterically. Yeah, my cousin’s place is that cool.

0 commentz: