CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sleigh Bells

Merry Christmas, people!


Was at a christmas dinner last night and it was awesome. We ate and sang and exchanged presents and played with fireworks and just had fun together.

I got another musical christmas ornament. Same as last year but its Daffy Duck instead of Roadrunner. Since it's random pick, I think it's fated I should start a collection of these. Lol.

I also got a tattoo from my niece's Fun Pack! Temporary of course, and it's a Tigger tattoo. Good quality, hasn't faded at all yet and is still very pretty to look at.


Still loyal to Eeyore!

You can get them at Toy World which has really fun toys and is actually my cousin's shop. (heh, helping advertise)

Janice, the younger niece learnt a new song from our trip to Disneyland!

She's been singing 'It's A Small World' over and over again. And she's so proud of it!


Went shopping today. Love the new shoes! Turns out I'm a size 4, and I've been buying size 5's for years now. -__-

Will be doing Nutrition and Dietetics after all. Food is second best to animals after all. Speaking of animals, Jellybean is a big boy now!

Have a sudden craving for onigiri. 0.0 And turns out Asahi beer is yummy.

Hope everyone has enjoyed their christmas so far! Merry Xmas again and Happy Holidays!

Anyone watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua yet? :D Not that great actually.


Smiles all round,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Stupid roach phobia... -.-

0 commentz: