CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Choices choices

I really don't quite care anymore.

You know what? I'll just go be a fucking shopkeeper for a kedai runcit ok?

Parents are suggesting things like pharmacy and dentistry when all I really want to do is vet science.

JJ says:
summore dad suggested dentistry

I do not have some strange desire to see mouths dripping with saliva for the rest of my life thank you very much.

јоиатнаи says:
yea

јоиатнаи says:
bad breath

JJ says:
anyway

JJ says:
parents are deciding for me and frankly i just wanna get it overy with

JJ says:
so i'll just go push them into nutrition or something

јоиатнаи says:
swt

јоиатнаи says:
what are ur other options leh

јоиатнаи says:
tell me dentistry oso i laugh =.=

Yes, plus bad breath.

I really do feel like 'frankly i just wanna get it overy with'.

Probably try to choose something bio or animal related then get some job, send my sis off to uni by then and save up enough to open a pet shop. Maybe marine bio or nutrition.

And just heard mum suggesting Monash to dad downstairs. Now talking to her friend about universities. -.-

Off to insist on a decision tonight. No more 'you should keep your options open' crap.

Toodles,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Hehe, discount for Mr. Mole on HUSKEHS at my shop but only if I get to eat free!

0 commentz: