CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bobble Bobble

Wheeeeeee~!

Since sister is updating and her friend is updating and I finally finished Rave, I'll update. :D

Which reminds me, who the *beeeeeeeeeeeep* translated chapter 246 and 281 of Rave? The english is *beeeeeeeeeeeeep* sucky!

Grr...

ANYWAYS, food!

Cinammon at One World Hotel.

Huge variety.
Decor pretty.

Baby curry puff! :D

Cacat guy probably perasan I was taking his picture or something because he smiled at me as he passed me later. =.=

CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN! YAY CHOCOLATE!

*is happy*
*is happier*

*dies of happiness*

Took me ages to do ok.

Coloured sprinkles! With no ice cream lol.

Sis just told me we leave for Penang at 9 *beeeeeeeep* a.m. tomorrow! Cannot! No wake up early early! T______T

Oh, TGIF again! :D

It still amazes me what can fit into a guy's stomach.


Then met up with the lovelies later!

Never been to Gasoline. So-so nia, but better than I expected.

Ok, Ed's right. The scenery from Lookout Point cannot be captured on camera. Especially not mine. =.="

Ok, sleep soon.

*is still bored*

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.:

Bobble Jr.!

He's almost as cute as the one who gave me this. :D

0 commentz: