CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Drabble

Heylo!


Back, with more things to say whether you like it or not.

Firstly, I wish I could somehow NOT be present when our lecturers are giving back our exam marks.

Secondly, BOBBLEHEADS ROCK.

I totally forgot what's the name of this place (Little Taiwan? o.O) but the food is not too bad.

My mocha latte was niiice. :D

Though the mango juice is the weird thick type which no one actually likes.

My ducky noodles!

Presentation week for English!

For once, the boy wore formal! Mother is happy. C:

With slacks summore! Cute hor?????

I came on class half-asleep that day, and Yuen goes "OH MY GOD, SO CUTE!"

You are not to spazz over my outfit. Yes, I still can spazz over yours. Shoo.

I look veeeeeeery different according to Sir. =.=

Random reminder: Never order the miso soup at Sushi Tei again. Bluek.

Went for Jogoya, after like months. They've added some things to their buffet.

:D

Mei Mei! =)

My mei mei. :P

Their grilled mochi is to die for. So not exaggerating. Ok, maybe I am. But only a little!

Their glasses are weird. o.O

Haagen Daz Belgian Chocolate! Now THAT'S really to die for.

Wonder why I can't keep my diet? This isn't all the food we 11 people pluz 2 toddlers ate by the way, it is but the dishes from our final round.


The mural is finally done!

Yay!

And now that JB's hair has grown back a little, he look sooooooooo cute!

Like his puppy days!

Only thing is, he keeps making a ruckus everytime he catches a glimpse of me. Probably because I haven't taken him for his walks in over a week now.

Exams ok! D:

Laser beam eyes! *PIU PIU PIU!*

Ok lame. But it can't be helped, I might possibly be high on soda. =X

Oo oo, when you are studying for exams, cannot watch weight 1. No time to exercise but must snack to keep awake.

Neither is the stress good for complexion.

Plus, now we study not to gain knowledge but to pass these exams.

Therefore, exams = bad idea. We should just totally do away with it. Who's with me? :D

But still, here are some snackies to munch on while you're trying to cram a whole sem's worth of bio notes into your head.

Water crackers with melted cheese. Eat when the cheese is gooey, that's the best. =]

Famous Amos that the babe gave me. =)

POCKY RULEZ. MUST HAVE.

I just notice most of these snacks are chocolate. Hm...

Oh, and Pringles are coming up with seriously whacked out flavours.

That's the Dill Pickle and BBQ Chicken Wings ones.

I have learnt that I prefer my pickles as proper pickles and somewhere in the depths of my Subway sub.
Today we celebrated Sir's belated birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, old man SIR!

The movie we went to watch. Which was sweeeeeeet. :D

And helped us with our Bio reproductive chapter that we are having currently.

Three things:

Bulbasaur not bulbourethra
Blue penis instead of blue balls
Sticky like chewing gum or grape soda?


I suppose Sir does deserve some pity. =)

The other day, I was setting my playlist on shuffle and suddenly, an old song Dig It started to play.

It reminded me of the days where we sat in Pn Joyce's house and debated over literary plots and authors' intentions etc.

One of the novels we did for English Literature was Holes.

Read it. Seriously.

It is a cool book.

Disney even made it into a movie, starring Shia Labeouf.

If it's Disney and it had Shia in it, then you know it's awesome.

The movie followed the plot closely enough for me to be satisfied, because honestly, I can't stand those movies that go off in a totally different direction. *coughHarryPottercough*

But this was nice. Though Stanley wasn't fat, X-Ray wasn't skinny. Zero is still awesome. :P

And the guy that acted as him is super cute too! And his voice! Squeeeeeeee~!


These two songs are really good. In Dig It, you can hear Zero's voice! And he even gets a solo!

For If Only, you'd have to read the book or watch to understand the lyrics.

My favourite parts are the links between the past and the present timeline in the novel. But I haven't gotten the semi-sequel yet. D:

Another good movie that I random flicked on some afternoon:

It's not action packes nor drama-ridden but it's worth the watch.

Especially the teenage daughter and the estranged father bonding. So beautiful.

Yes, I cried.

Plus, it got me addicted to its emo country music. T______T

The daughter was played by Lindsey Haun who is so pretty!!!!


Right right?

Ok, she was three years ago in the movie. But she looks o.O now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PN47fdLuUY

Broken and Broken Bridges (OST)

I just love the lyrics for these four songs. Lyrics are like the most important part to me. And these are just lovely.

Don't know why Blogger is being a bitch again and I can't upload the vids. Oh well, Youtube has them anyway.

Ok, need sleep.

Night world.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

1 commentz:

jeff said...

NOT THAT PIICTURE?!?!?!?! 0-0"

AND I do deserve pity. LOTS of it.