CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Sweet Escape

I can see the gap widening.

Do you think there will come a day when it cannot be crossed anymore even when we want to?

Anyway, I finally got the pics from Kris so... yeah.

Random piccy because I have not spazzed over Gaara for waaaaay too long.

And more felines that cheer up my day anytime. =)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP! SO KYUTE!
Sir, harpy mice ownz. Seriously, can't beat them. xD

Yeah, housewarming thingy at Kit's place last, er... month? Heh.

Lynn doing ais kacang which is teh yumz!

Pretty house!

Taylor

Then the lovelies came to pick me up to Tien Jia's place for her farewell. Yeah, busy night. =.="

She's already in NY by the way.

Gene apparently can't take normal shots. Why.

Got to see Kristin there! Yay! Hugzzz!

"Hey, Jon! Take a picture of us please!"

"Ok ok."


*snaps*

=.="

"Ok ok!"


*snaps*

=)

TJ, we'll miss you.

Haih... =.="

Unfortunately, about an hour later, I had to rush over for a family dinner. Two birthdays that day!

Thank goodness I didn't eat much at the previous two parties, since there were still these scrumptious little tarts at my cousin's place. :D

The birthday girl and birthday boy, my cousin's girlfriend Lee Yan and another cousin, Ah Beng.

Yes, we really do call him Ah Beng. ;P

The lovely couple, awww... And Megan. =)

Then Lester's party the next day.

But since I hardly knew anyone, I ended up talking to the cousins and his basketball buddies instead. o.o

PUPPY!!!!

KIKKO!

*squish*

Happy birthday, Lester! I know, super late. But like I said, ovedue post. xD

Last weekend, the family and I went on a trip to Colmar. It was wonderful.


Armour in the lobby! =D

Pretty street

Close up!

Don't let their looks fool you, they're super ganas. Tried to peck a girl's hand. =.="

This is officially one of the prettiest beds I've ever seen.

Next time, my place is gonna have an even prettier one. Yes, prettier than the prettiest. Just you wait. :P

Street lined with these cute little cafes that have vibrantly-coloured flowers around them.

Don't see these often anymore. D:

Though pretty, the service at these cafes are horrible. I kid you not. They have absolutely no manners and are incompetent.

Bleh.

The atmosphere and the scenery was the saving grace.

So peaceful and serene there. =)

Took a shutter bus to the Rabbit Farm!

I got the front seat! Kind of unsafe as you can see. o.o

They eat right outta your palm. Very tame. Or possibly very greedy.

Lopsided-ear bunny!

There were deer too.

And donkey rides. :)

Half of our meals were at Le Blason. Ok ok larh...

In the night.

They have a pool and a volleyball court as well. Nice. =)

*is getting too lazy to caption*

Spray-on tattoo by the guy that also owns the IQ toy shop. He's super friendly and quite smart I suppose since he remember the solutions to all of his puzzles.

We had a fun time just standing outside his stall for ages trying to figure a puzzle out. He'd never chase us away. =D

Performances. I swear, that lady there? Can't dance. Seriously, I don't dance either but I know she can't dance for shits.

Couldn't dance to save her life. Pft.

All she did was jiggle about and did lame little kicks.

I suppose that's enough to keep the male attention in the crowd at least. =.=

Second day lunch at Le Orient or La Orient. I forgot if its a guy or a girl. =.="

Again, service is bleh but the food is not too bad there. Yosh!

Colourful, swirly thing! Nyahaha~!

Decided to go up to Genting for the second night so had dinner at Rainbow at the foot of the hill.

Famous for their fish for some reason. o.O

Mostly chilled at Coffee Bean thought I did do a little shopping with sister.

Mum tried to make me wear a mask before we went! O.O

Teh Horror! D:

Swine flu but ugly or no mask but no shop? Feh, can you say rock and a hard place?

Sister did wax hand!

Oh, the first night we had nothing to do but the guys and their partners were going down to watch football at the pub.

Went down to join them for a while and hell, the way men react over a stupid goal (*hides*) is really too hilarious.

They scream and curse and shout and start yelling at the TV as if some unseen force would convey their anger thousands of miles over to the opposing team and somehow kill their morale or something.

And they say girls are the emotional ones.

I even saw some girl letting her boyfriend or husband massage her toes while the game was going on.

And he was the one that overreacted the most.

I mean dude, what if he accidentally cracked her toes while shouting? Then it'll hurt like crap and he'll regret and she'll have learnt never to sin ever again.

Ok, I'm just talking crap now.

What kept me entertained throughout? Possibly, the Heineken and the fact that two lizards were passionately making love on the wall opposite me.

Ok, I just gross myself out.

Let's not refer the that as love making anymore. They were uh, banging? o.O

Do lizards even do that?

What does it mean when one lizard gets on top of another and they both start writhing alot?

*shrugs*

ANYWAYS!

On the last day, we visited the Japanese Village.

Nothing much but still worth a look around.

The sisters.

The sisters also.

And last but not least, The Sisters! (We totally get caps and an exclaimation mark. Coz it's us, duh.)

Yes, took this with my very own 5800.

5800's camera resolution is relatively low (huh, starting to sound like chemistry) which is 3.2 megapixel.

Still, at a certain angle, you can manage to snap this kind of shots. =D

I think they rent out yukata at around RM20 for half an hour at the Teahouse side.

So not about the wear some dirty, sweaty cloth that about a thousand other people wore before.

BOO! :D

Botanical Gardens side.

Pretty, ain't it?

The only thing is the steep climb up.

And I mean STEEP. Some parts are like 40 degrees in gradient. o.o

Loved it. Must do another trip some other time. =)

Sleepy and still slightly pissed off despite the happy pictures.

Sleep soon.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: EXAMS NEXT WEEK. DIE.

P.P.S.: They know. Huh. o.o

0 commentz: