CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Dishevelled

All used up.

No more. Oh well.

Random not-Genting photos since I'm still too lazy to transfer them. Been stoning in front of the TV watching Where Got Ghost again.

Lookit at what I dug up from the store room the other day. Still pretty, still pretty.

Hee~

What we do on lazy Saturdays.

Sir brought us to eat Tom Yam! Teh yumz!

Jefri Kor Kor. ^.^

*runs*

Some giant lollipop that sis got which has small normal-sized real lollipop inside! So cute!

Little kiddy Roxy flip flops!

Yup, we go to a Korean restaurant and half of us orders Coke. Coz Coke is just awesome that way. :P

Wheeeeeee, kawaii~!

This one is just.... =.="

o.O

Lol!

Cute little Santa! He has the most adorable face!

Watched 2012 the other day and oh em gee, Johann Urb! :DD

Still hot even as the bad guy here . :D

Jo don't keel me! D:

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Trying to be indifferent, but who am I kidding? It's not that easy to just let go of something so important. Still think it's worth it so shall not give in so easily.

Just hope I know what I'm doing.

0 commentz: