CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Not Emo!

I take it back.

I used to think people who felt like how Pahpahmon is feeling now were slightly ridiculous.

But if I still did, then I'd be the world biggest hypocrite. Because that's possibly how I'm feeling right now.

I don't know why it's different this time.

Maybe it's because I only had one year with them and not five or six like before.

Or maybe it's because unlike high school, after this we'll all be splitting up to faraway places. We won't even be in the same country anymore.

Then again, maybe it's because the two people closest to me are going to be the first to go off. The only relief is that they will have each other in UNSW.

You two remember the promise to take care of each other ok?

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: