CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Party Time!


Incriminating Videos of 5 Budi

*dramatic music plays* dun dun dun!

Hah! Bet that got your attention. Actually, they aren't really incriminating nor just 5 B (some 5C and A were there too), just embarassing and funny... I think.

I feel like it's an LOL moment and I don't like Lol-ing too much, but I'll give it a go...

ROFLMAOWTFLOL

Ok, it isn't actually that funny but what the heck, I felt like doing it.

They're videos taken during the party on 23rd Feb '08 (couple of Saturdays ago) with most of my classmates and friends.

Disclaimer: Again with the disclaimer. I take no credit for this. Vivian from 5A was the one doing all the work. Those are her titles too. She was kind enough to sit out of the games and record them (or she didn't want to play), but it was worth it. The videos are funny! ...I think.

Eeeh, why never take the one where I won? *pouts*

*gets stoned*

3 guys and 1 girl tangled up together?



^Joanne, Diane, Debbie and Justin doing ‘things’... xD^

*sings* Get Tangled Up in Me...

*thunderstorm starts outside*

Dammit.


Twister Seafield - Part 1



^Me (Jia Ying), Joanne, Michelle and Shu Lin. Lesbian orgy!^

Ooooo, more orgies. *gets stoned*

Damn, I’m a retard.

It was painful. No kidding.


Twister Seafield - Part 2



^You shouldn’t embarrass the hostess! >.<^

Actually, that wasn’t my cousin, Vivian. The little one was my niece, Megan. Isn’t she kawaii?!?!?! Agree or die. *glare* Janice is just as cute!


XP - fooled by oranges



^We should all go after Anton for this^

That was kinda mean. Felt really bad. Turns out the reason Anton was so zealous about picking XP was only because he was fooled by him (XP) before! Déjà vu.

But he was such a good sport! Cheers XP!

Next, we have a different version of musical chairs. I got the idea from my friend who was blogging about her birthday party. You just grab oranges instead of chairs when the music stops.


Musical oranges p1



^Ignore the horrendous singing^

The radio wire wasn’t long enough so we had to improvise. And kill our eardrums.

Those that sat out acted as the radio. I think it was Eugene, Preman XP and Guilhem. Those who were eliminated joined in too.

Eliminated. I don’t think it’s the right word. But when you sit surrounded by three girls obsessed with American Idol five outta seven days of the week, it does things to you.

*coughJoannePeiWenJinYeecough*


Musical oranges p2



^No comment. My eardrums are permanently damaged. And partly by my own doing too.^

It ended with a friendly but determined catfight between Jin Yee and Joanne.

Hmm, two pretty girls tangled up in each other, rolling around on the grass, splashed in orange juice...

Damn, I am seriously ‘dirtying’ up this post, with talk about orgies and catfights. Must... stop...

It was a tie. Go comment Vivian's videos, guys.

Something just occurred to me. Agenda. So as not to confuse those who weren’t there, here’s the agenda:

- Eat, chat, cards. (I swear there was no gambling! *pants catch fire*)
- Sweeney Todd, Twister.
- The orange trick with XP (Props again on being so cool about it)
- Musical oranges.
- Bang bang game.
- Guilhem chase.
- Really short game of truth or dare.
- Drinks and cards. (No alcohol! *bigger fire*)

By the way, my neightbours saw us and told my mum that we looked too matured to be form 5's but from the way we acted, it was obvious we were still not grown up yet.

So should we be insulted or flattered?

We did that awesome shooting ‘bang bang’ game (I have no idea what it is called so pardon the lame name. Hah, I rhymed! Yes, I know I just made myself sound lamer. Shut up...) that Eugene taught us after that.

Preman was very, erm... enthusiastic.

But he lost.

xP

I lost by the dumbest way possible. To explain this game would take up too much time so here’s the thing. Someone (I forgot who) called out:

“Jia Ying’s sister!”

My sister ducked.

And being the absent-minded klutz that I am, I was like:

“Huh?”

“BANG” Joanne shot me.

Dammit, her name is Jia Yann! It’s easy to remember because our names are identical except for 2 bleeding letters! Get it right!

Well, aren’t I the sore loser...

Overall, it was fun though there weren’t any videos about the last game. It would be interesting because it was quite funny too.

So XP and Guilhem were the winners. Their ‘prize’ was to get their asses dipped into the tiny pond. I think I pity the fishies more than the guys.

XP was caught (after much struggling) but Guilhem actually ran out of the house and to the next street.

After some time, we couldn’t be bothered except for Preman and XP who wasn’t happy he was the only one to got his butt wet who wanted justice.

We did Truth or Dare, the weirdest dare being Kudra flirting with a lamp. Because the lamp fell off halfway.

Wow, Kudra. You really make the lamps girls swoon.

After that, it was around 11 but most of them went home already. Only Guilhem, Kudra, Joanne, Justin and Preman were left. We finished of the sparkling juice and had some wine because it was French wine and Guilhem had to taste it.

Then we did card games like Poker and Cheat and that game Guilhem taught us, which I have trouble pronouncing it, let alone spell it.

Then the house exploded.

Ok, it didn’t, but everyone went back by 11.45 p.m. and I washed up and went down to chat with my cousins and aunt and my cute nieces who were still there.

They went back around 1, which is in fact considered early for us. The weekly drinking, chatting, and basically having fun with your family (because my aunt’s family and my cousin and his girlfriend are really cool) usually ends around 2 to 3, or even 4 sometimes.

And then the house really exploded.

Or I went to bed.

Choose whichever ending you prefer.

Peace out.

~*JJ*~

P.S.: I just remembered something. I hate pickles. I ate one last December and couldn’t even finish it. It’s fine in thin slices on burgers but it tastes weird by itself.

2 commentz:

Anonymous said...

haha, so fun!
y never invite me?

Anonymous said...

u guys are just sick and wrong.....
XD


i found ur blog!!