CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Naruto Kills

Yup, you read it right.

Naruto, as in the manga cum anime itself, kills. No, I'm not talking about those rabid fans that trample over each other and squashing each other to otaku-pulp to get the latest chapter.

Okay, I was going to BM tuition this morning, and on the way getting screwed for oversleeping by dad D: , when out from the radio came:

"News from *er, somewhere I forgot. New Zealand, I think?* reports that a 5 year old child was killed, buried head first into a sandbox outside his house in an imitation of the famous Japanese show Naruto."

...dot dot dot...


WTF?!

Me, being a rabid Naruto otaku myself (though nowadays, I prefer Air Gear or Bleach, Naruto's plot getting a tad bit too tedious), can't remember even a single move that requires you to bury yourself headfirst into the sand.

Imagine suffocating to death in gritty, painful sand. He must have been so frightened. The poor boy.


Moment of silence, please, for the unnamed young boy.

.

.


.


.

.

.

.

Thanks, people.


*NOTE: For those of you who are NOT Naruto readers, you may stop reading as the rest of this post will only confuse you further*

The closest that kid's move would ever get to would be the one where you vanish, feet-first into the ground and come out head first from another place. This is depending whether we were talking about actual sand being used (in this case, I can't remember a jutsu as sand attacks are Gaara's specialty and he usually goes for more direct and voilent attacks), or more likely he was just substituting soil with sand.

Why did he do that? Weren't his parents watching him?! I still can't get over it completely.



^Something so cute can be so evil.^

I still love the Konohagakure Hiden: Taijutsu no Ōgi: Sennen Goroshi (Thousand Years of Death technique) the most.

It's basically attacking your enemy from behind by poking his asshole with your index fingers. Real hard. Hell painful, from what I can tell. Kakashi's only move that he didn't copy.



^Kakashi is <33^



Oo oo! I also like Gaara's Sand Clones. More Gaaras to see! xD

Just a quick FYI. I was just browsing through my Naruto piccies collection and realized that I have very few pictures of the main character himself (that's Naruto, dungu)!

Most of my piccies are Gaara! But can you blame me? He is one hot-pyschotic-bad guy-turn-anti-hero Kazekage. *insert fangirly squeal*

There's also a lot of Temari and her huge kick-ass fan. She just oozes awesomeness.

Now, I will impose on you all my Naruto favourites!

My utmost, unbeatable, #1 favourite of all would of course be:





Kyaaaaaa~! Gaara!!! Yes, anime guys are more perfect! (that's some messed up grammer right there)




Next, would be Temari, Neji and Sasori.

Temari's the female, Neji's the guy that looks like he's a blind female and Sasori is the puppet dude (see the line around his neck? Yup, detachable head, and every other part too).






Uhuh, her fan really is that big.


Next fav character line up would be Sai (sexy smile, when he does smile), Itachi (Sasuke is a wuss and you know it), Kiba (and his doggy, Akamaru) and Deidara (x 'plode-y guy).






I like Shino, Lee (sometimes only lah) , Genma and Kurenai too. There's Tsunade (the big-boobed one), and even Shipuudden Sakura and Ino. Those two are way better than their whiny, bitchy, weak characters last time. Hidan (also sometimes only lah) too.

And Zetsu!! Yeah, Plantman is awesome.

My OTP:

+

=

Yep, I am a Shikatema fanatic. Hehe, you knew this was coming...

OMGWTFBBQLOVETHEMORDIEZOMGEEEKHEARTZZ

xD

I think you get my point.

~*JJ*~

2 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

lmao,u mad childxD

i sooo remember seeing a lot of these pics last yr.

and the lil boy story...sounds so demented eh :S

Anonymous said...

ummm its prob gaaras sand coffin, and chill out who cares