CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stoning

It's routine by now.

Friggin lot of stoning time between classes because it seems Foundation Year Science have very little stuff to do.

So most of my time is spent in the computer lab or cafeteria, playing facebook or viwawa (which I am slightly addicted to and I blame Sam for it). There're only 6 people in Science. -.-

I can only go back at 4.30, so what to do on Friday when my classes end at 1 and everyone has transport home but me?

Stone.

The A levels and cula people: one look at my friend's time table also faint liao. They have classes from 8 to 6 or 7!

Overall, my lecturers are cool. Bio lessons are the most interesting so far. Computer presentation already on Wednesday.

Hello, technology illiterate here! Won't know what to do during the Q & A.

We have lotsa stuff to cover before October which is when we will take our finals. Example, Chem has 44 units! Die.

We did a play in English today (yesterday actually, since it's 2.45 am)! I earned the title Korean Drama Queen, though I've never watched those before.

But I do watch way too much TV, which is probably where my ideas about cheating girlfriends, mob bosses, hangovers, love letters and suicides for the script come from. o.O



Oh, and I'm really proud of myself and all, but I really miss swearing.

Too bad mummy says it's *insert high, whiny, mocking voice here* unladylike. Pft, being a lady is totally overrated.

Tag time, thanks Sir Quacksalot! *sarcasm* Haven't done it for quite some time. Nothing better to do now anyway.



1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Gross?

2. How bout drinking?
Not at all, but only if it's not an addiction. It kills your liver, people!

3. Do you like someone you can't have?
Now? Can something count? Coz I want chocolate ice cream but it's always sold out.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Sure, but with no obligations on either side.

5. What's your favourite sport?
Does couch potato-ing count?

6. It's Saturday night, and you're home alone. What do you do?
Eat ice cream in my undies. -.- I don't know, whatever I feel like doing. Make cute/weird baby noise to my dogs maybe.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
ZOMG! Wheeeeeeee~! :D

8. When is the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
When both are ready I suppose.

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
You mean I have to choose?!

10. What are you doing this weekend?
First driving lesson! *prances* And erm, sort out my fuller-than-hell (yes, it's quite packed there, Jon) closet for CNY?

11. What is your favorite restaurant?
What is with all this pressure to choose?!

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
*HUGZ* There! I just gave everyone one.

13. Ever kissed someone you're not attracted to?
-.- Stupid question right?

14. Do you like anyone right now?
I like pie.

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Depends on the person. Honestly, it would be the looks but sometimes a personality really shines through.

16. Which do you prefer? Beach or Mountains?
More choosing. Can't choose. Not a decisive person.

17. What kind of phone do you have?
Again, technology illiterate. Say it with me, tech-noh-lo-gee il-li-teh-rate.

18. Computer or Laptop?
Can choose! Squeee~! Laptop.

19. Jeans or Sweater?
Back to indecisive.

20. Which year (s) has/have been the best so far?
Every year! We learn something about ourselves and others all the time. (omg, so cheesy but true)

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
18

22. What should you be doing right now?
Sleeping, but I'm blogging instead. How sad is that?

23. What is you're favorite TV show?
No more effing choosing! Ok, Friends maybe.

24. What's been your last purchase?
Truth? A bra. -.- (Retarded tag. After people just bought condoms how?)

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
Can't really say I am or have been.

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Yeah, and thanks for reminding me.

27. What do you do when you're at home?
Quote Lester: 'Sleep music internet.' Add TV.

28. What is your favorite subject?
At the moment, Bio.

29. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
No more choosing please.

30. Tag 7 people.
I won't plague anyone with this tag. But whoever wants to do it, go ahead.



Well, that felt... immensely mind-retarding.

Off to make it worse by reading online comics.

Blur,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Cyanide and Happiness comic not loading. Blah...

3 commentz:

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

~*JJ*~ said...

Sorry, who is this?

Anonymous said...

By us now to obtain more knowledge and facts regarding [url=http://lingolab.compare.com.pl]Szkoła językowa online[/url]