CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Change

There's only one thing constant in life, and that is change.

Today was the first day of KDU college, meaning orientation day. It was pretty tiring actually but better than Sunway's one apparently because our SSC had some games to keep us awake.

Yay us!

Despite my fear of not making any friends since I super suck at that, I met a few nice people.

There's Julia from Melacca who is very talented in artsy stuff but her love is in culinary arts. She sketched this up in about under 2 minutes.


They make it seems so easy. It was like the pencil just gave its all to her as she created this lovely drawing.

And this is just idle doodle to her. Her masterpieces must be 'Wow!' level.

There's Kim and Sue, who has a brother whom my mum taught before! She's hoping to get my mum too because her brother said my mum was a great teacher.

I'm so proud of my mummy. :D

I like the looks of ths college. The facilities such as the library is very big and the cafeteria serves yummy food seeing as KDU's culinary students are very skilled. My teachers are experienced and good as well.

There were briefings and performances and games. But seems like only 6 people are taking UNSW Foundation Science. o.o

Also, I think there were only two Seafieldians there, me and Lester. Sad case. Not so easy to relate to people but still trying.

Overall, it was a interesting and new experience and I'll look forward to college life as much as possible.

Hope everyone enjoys theirs too!

New stuff,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: