CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Womanizer and The Wench

Happy Chinese Niu Year!

Everyone collected/ gave out their ang pao yet? Gained weight? Sang cheesy songs? Gambled?

Yay!

Recently been addicted to Circus and Love Story.

Too many pestered me to listen to the latter and now I can’t stop listening to it. And don’t you think Circus makes you want to get up and dance? Awesome comeback by Britney.



Sure, in the real story, Romeo Montague was an unfaithful little piece of shit who only came to the ball to see another girl, Rosaline at first, before falling in love with Juliet’s beauty (beauty not personality, mind you) and killed her cousin Tybalt and if memory serves me, Paris too.

What happened to Rosaline then? And what would happen if Juliet gets old, haggard and ugly?

Juliet Capulet too, is the typical damsel in distress who can’t do anything right and only can wait for the pretty-boy-knight-in-shining-amour to save her.

If she’d thought things through, they might not have ended up dead.

She’s a pretty unfaithful sex-driven wench too, seeing as how she was so ready to renounce her name to go after that homicidal womanizer (another song I keep listening to).

I think it went something like:

Romeo Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name,

Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

I remember only that verse from the whole story, weird spelling and all. And the Rose thing.

Both so fickle, maybe they were made for each other after all.

But the song was a totally different thing, especially the last part:

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, I said

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring, and said

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad you'll pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

*teary eyes*

Driving is going on fine, but still friggin' hate that clutch.

Hope everyone has a Moo-velous New Year! (I know, it was lame!)

Mooooo,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: