CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Illiterate

I finally learnt to take a screenshot!

W00t~!

Yes, I know you're all thinking 'WTF, not like got a degree in quantum physics also, 7 year old also know la!'

But I didn't. UNTIL NOW.

This is my first ever screenshot. Well, second since I accidentally deleted the first. ^.^"

It's of Quackers directing me HOW to do a screenshot.


clickz to enlarge (I hope)

Freaking noob-ish right? I've seen people do it for ages but I myself never enquired how to do so. UNTIL NOW.

And I was instructed to say how awesome the Lord of Duckness is for teaching me. Everybody go 'Yay...' ;P

Beeteedoubleyew, I was forced to write a political/historical essay yesterday and my brain is slightly addled still.

Here's the equation my friends had to put up with:

first day back in college + blardy essay + fucked up PMS = anal-retentive bitch


The PMS is just an excuse to act bitchy really, it's actually no big deal. It was the essay that was the killing part. Those types are not my strong point.

Blarh...

Have a nice day!

Noobs,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Sounds like 'boobs' but don't mind me. Still mad with a side of moodswings.

0 commentz: