CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Irony

The irony of life.

Today, I took my driving test and passed. But because I missed classes for the day, I failed today’s Bio practical.

I didn’t really think I would pass my driving test as I’m not really focused on the road, my instructor says. I do look forward to Bio practicals though.

Haha, very funny.

In retrospect, I don’t know if that driving test was worth it after all.

Plus, if I had gone another day, I might have gotten someone else other than that PMS-ing ‘emo lady’ (as my friend calls her) for my examiner.

She failed my friend last week even though he’s a great driver, and she also failed the first candidate that was tested before me today. She drove them back halfway through. O.o

So obviously I was quite nervous when I got into the car. But I just remembered what my instructor and my friends taught me and I think I did pretty well. Thanks guys.

Didn’t stop her from criticizing all the way. And I hate it when people call me ah moi. -___-

YHBW…

I came back in a high to find out that I failed my practical. Wow, didn’t that send me crashing back down to earth.

My butt still hurts.

And as I laid flat on my carpet in my room, with only the feel of tears of frustration flowing down, all I could think of was that you’re a great lecturer, a very disciplined one, but you’re not a very good mum.

I didn’t need rebuke or chiding at that time, just a little comfort. You seem to care more about the image I out up but not what’s hurting me. Maybe that’s not true, and I’m being harsh. But it sure seems like it. I sought comfort from smses from my friends instead.

Whatever.

Not to mention I have 6 computing tasks that are due tomorrow but I can’t complete most of them because the files I need are in the college’s computer.

The tasks that are due tomorrow? I need my dad’s laptop to complete them (those that don’t need files from college). And the battery just ran out.

Oh oh oh! And the modem is spoilt.

I’m still randomly bursting out in tears for no apparent reason. Well, maybe there is but I’m trying to ignore that.

I really need one of those chill pills I hear people talking about.

All in all, I still can’t decide if this was a good day or a bad one.

Hard luck,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Typing this on Word. Will post it up tomorrow if I have time.

P.P.S. : My mum will dice me if she reads this. So I’ll say goodbye to everyone first, just in case. Goodbye, everyone!

P.P.P.S. : I love postscripts.

P.P.P.P.S. : This blog is becoming depressing. -.-

*sprinkles confetti and streamers*

There. Much better. =)

~*~*~*~*~

Added: The play (Love = tan 90, cool name right?) wasn't that bad. 6 outta 10 for a school play. Not as bad a YY say la. -.- Some of them were good. And my heels are killing me.

Pics added from Nerissa's cam:


Left to right (names from FB) : Sukie, LiKhim, me(?), May Jin, Lee Wei, YY
Below: Nerissa



Oh, and turns out, its 6 Word tasks, 2 Powerpoint and 3 Photoshop. Lucky we got Ms to stretch the deadline to Monday.

2 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

aww,my certified driver friend.

your writing is a bit jumpy today. a reflection of your thoughts?

Fingers crossed you get through all your work! Also hope your butt gets "unsore" :)

~*JJ*~ said...

yes it is. sorta. my blog always is but today my thoughts themselves are jumpier(?) than usual, lol.

and thanks... =D