CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Double Delight

Birthdays.

Not a big deal. It just reminds me that I'm getting one year older and futher away from the childhood carefree days.

But they are pretty useful in getting people to fuss over you and merajuk-ing to get your way as much as possible. Keke.

They are also awesome because...


Yeah, I keep the notes every year.

I get to spend time with the ones I love.

Not just the ones around me, those friends who sms or wished me on Fb; you all are just wonderful.

Hard to believe it's been a year. Sometimes when I think about it, it seems like it's gone by in a flash.

Yet, when recalling all the minor details like Mum's surgery and SPM results day, it feels like a lifetime has gone by.

Megan's awesome card to me...

...which the stupid TGIF hyper people read and started singing "I dunno but I've been told, someone here is getting old~!"

Combined with Yuen's "old lady!", I die lor. Might as well go put some wrinkles on me. =.=

Lovez,

~*JJ*~

1 commentz:

jeff said...

ok. Happy bornday of course, and ok. Wrinkles for u tomorrow :)