CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Scritchy Scratchy

I has a sore throat.

I bloody hate sore throats.

I am also sleeping in my parents' room tonight.

Why? Because some sampat went and told us about the horror movie "Red Shoes".

Yeeaaaaahhhh...

I told you to tell them while I was getting my Yee Mee what!

Rawr.

The same sampat also complained that my blog is getting boring.

I don't care. :P

But since she and my other awesome sampats were nice enough to surprise me with that box of presents last Friday (plus, I've a bunch of photos anyway), I shall update ok?

... It's still your fault I'm hesitant to look into mirrors. =.=

Why does every picture of Sam look like he's gonna cry?

Just to show you I have a valid reason to freak out over exams.

Revenge for the 'Grudge' pictures. :D

You know what's awesome about Malaysia?

(Yeah, there IS something awesome about Malaysia.)

TEH FOOD! HEE~

Penang hawker food! *is sooo hungry right now*

Yes, be totally jealous. :)

Pretty cake Chew baked for my birthday. The peaches form a rose in the centre!

On the 14th itself, we went to Curve to celebrate.

But we stopped by at Dome first to alas perut.

Why Dome?

Because I had a sudden craving to eat their Minestrone soup!

Their soup is total love! A must try. Trust me.

Earrings (which is not visible) from Diane and Vit
Bracelet from the sampats
Necklace from Jo and Doon

Roxy bag from cousins

Thanks babes! (Samantha is babe too :P)

Their garlic bread is not too bad too.

And their Iced Chocolate! For the love of chocolate, this is soooo good!

Except that particular day, it was sadly diluted. Taste also fainter.

Pft, so disappointing. D:

Anyone who's been to Curve lately will know about the huge Barbie convention going on.

I know. A convention dedicated to Barbie.

The little miss plastic perfect, bleached blonde, airhead, seemingly omnipresent doll.

Ok, slight prejudism. xD

But when I took a look closer, I was astounded by the actual detail put into designing these dolls.

Stardust Barbie. Look at the cloak/ mantle/funny spiderweb-looking thing!

And you know how Barbies always have those creepy perpetual smiles on their face which makes them such wonderful items of horror in ghost stories.

But I actually saw a Barbie that looked kinda sexy! In a plastic-y sort of way... o.O

The Glamour Barbie!

She kinda reminds me of some celeb. But I can't quite place my finger on who it is.

Ok, you can't really see the face properly here. But she has this sexy sassy look contrary to the usual scary 'horror movie genre' smile.

Check out the costumes! Each representing a country!

The supposedly 'real' Barbie was just an old made-up aunty.

Meaning, no plastic perfection. Would be hard to achieve though.

My pretty niece Megan went for the Dress Up thingy. Isn't she sweet?!

They even put lipstick on her, lol.

That's not really the right message to put out to young girls!

Went to TGIF for dinner with the family.

Had that whole embarrassing but fun experience of standing on the chair while the waiters sang stupid songs. The next table even cheered along wtf.

=.="

Now Megan wants to have her birthday there too!

TGIF's Ultimate Margarita is super chunted~

My fooodz!! *hearts* I almost always order this: Sizzling chicken fajitas

That's all. Goody Night. I didn't get my evening nap today because of some sampat so I'm hitting the sack early tonight. ^.^*

Yes, I need my evening naps in order not to turn into a zombie bitch with panda eye syndrome the next day.
I actually sleep longer during the naps than at night sometimes. o.o"

Right, I need to cabut to the master bedroom now. SAMPAT! ALL YOUR FAULT.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: