CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

The Lovelies

They are awesome, they are.

I loves them lot lot. =)

But before that, random pictures of them. xD

Here's a decent picture of stupid boy. When I say decent, I just mean that at least he doesn't look like he's gonna cry again.

More sampats queuing up for Subway.

Special that day was meatball something something.

Half of them ordered that, and found it difficult to eat. Lol.

These two bumping hips to some Mamma Mia hit.

Makan makan time! My favourite time! :D

As usual, I shared drinks with my favourite sampat. The one in the blindingly pink hat.

Steak and cheese!

Stuffed with pickles and slathered with mustard!

All in a toasted parmesan oregano bread!

That's why I never bother with the specials. This is actually the only sub I really like.

Honestly, nowadays I seem to be eating Subway at least twice a month. Before, it was like twice a year. o.O

Is that a good thing? Is Subway healthy? Healthier than Mc D right?

Anyways, last Saturday I was out with said lovely sampats at the Curve.

The results of our shenanigans:

Lots of singing~!

Very obvious karaoke pros. =.="

Mami and her stupid boy son.

Aryati singing "If U Seek Amy" for the birthday girl. *loves!*

He can sing quite well actually. o.o

Mafia Meow Meow enjoying herself, as usual.

Lee Lee admitted to coming here often. :P

Retarded pictures~!

She is teh love.

Superpoke of Doom! Because I tried to choose Jai Ho for her. :D

More retard-ish. Check out Sam's makan face. xD

This was the picture I was taking.

And camwhoring DUH~!

Khim and Squishy!
You guys are the best!

The two main organizers of these outing, helping to confirm with everyone and booking the place.

Yay! I get to take pictures with Squishy!

Pompuan ni had to leave early. D:

Awesome frame which was the main backdrop for our camwhore session.

I shall not post up those pics. Too freaking retarded. But it's up on FB though.

Nerissa being... Nerissa. =.="

Pro camwhore and pro singer.

As Khim said, Sukie is so into the song. She has a very pretty voice, can sing chinese songs well.

Go for Malaysia Idol! We support you! :D

Bam! Lala pose!

BAM! Act cool.

Well, for some of us...

Surprise cake~!

Super random cake that May Jin brought in halfway.

Thanks, loves!

Bananas In Pajamas~!
i.e. B1 and B2

Photo stickers~!

Nerissa insisted.

Busy 'artists'.

*looks at last pic*

*bursts into hysterics again*

And lots of fun memories and laughter~~

I love you guys.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Hope you are at peace, MJ. You are truly a legend.

0 commentz: