CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Tastes Like Sweetness

Lazy days...

I really should try to do some work. EXAMS~! D:

On the other hand, I have been neglecting my restaurant for some time now...

*is resisting temptation*

Nah, I've been out and about the last few days so today is officially (kinda) declared Homework Day.

And while I'd have loved to go to Jo's cell group thing tonight, it's kind of a relief she cancelled so I can get some assignments done.

Some holiday.

So here I am, stuck in my bedroom blogging and doing homework while watching darling JB try to curl up on my weighing scale like he used to do.

Only now, he's about double the size he used to be. And he keeps slipping off. :D

Imma gonna catch him now!

Nyahaha~!

Chu~

Went out with the family the other day to Sakae Sushi (AGAIN). But this time I ordered something new.

Unagi something something something... I forget. -.-"

But the container super cute lor!

Must order again next time.

Pitiful edamame. D:

On Wednesday, I dragged Jo along to the YED thingy going on at the Taylors Business School Eugene (Tang) told me about.

Go tengok tengok and support his stall lo.

David refused to come, stating that he was already in ss15 5 days a week and wasn't about to waste his holiday there.

Lol.

After that we walked to the Main campus to meet up with Gene (Ho) whose toe still cacat.

Fastforward all the debating, we settled to go to Kim Gary at Pyramid.

Had some fun with the comments form. Hee hee...

Name: David Wong Zheng Chen xD

Gene gotz teh laser eye! :P

Food! ^__^

I notice Gene has this thing for cheese backed rice. Note that, future Gene's gf! xD

Random: OMG, now JB's curled up in the corner snoozing. So kyuuute! :3

Wednesday was a busy day because after that I had to teman my parents to go check out Yann's Cheer Camp at Rawang.

Anak manja go camp also cannot fang xin. -.-

Eh, she's having fun I guess. As long as it's nothing serious, she can do whatever she wants.

At night, we went over to Kepong to celebrate my aunt's birthday!

Go makan crabs. Yummy~!

My lovely nieces

MORE FOOD!

I love these deep fried buns! Took like 5 of them. Greedy as charged. xD

And the salted egg crabs! Oh, heaven's food on earth...

When we got home, my cousin has arrived back from China, bearing...

...two full baskets of berries!

Well, I was told that they were berries.

Anyways, they are super sweet and easy to eat. Just had a couple after lunch. Mmm....

Random again: JB is leaning onto me and he's hot! D: He's body heat is making me sweat.

Cake time!

After stuffing myself with crabs and cakes, we went home. And I was greeted by THIS.

More snacks -mostly consisting of chocolate-! How la to lose weight?

Next day next day next day!

Eat again. =X

After trying to book Shogun and Saisaki, only to be met with "fully booked for the whole week", we settled with Bubba Gump.

Met up at Dav's house first because I wanted to play with Mimi!

So quiet! Just lies there and sleeps, unlike JB. -.-

*watches Shih Tzu now sniffing around the room*

Dav just calls her a pig, lol.

Jo drove us to Pyramid.

Then we saw this... and couldn't resist.

Shut up! I know y'all sure thinking "sampat" right now. -.-

Stupid Forrest sign that the other two just had to keep playing with. =="

The decor was pretty cool but with such prices and elaborated atmosphere, we expected the food to be tad bit better.

So we were kind of disappointed when the food turned out the be only slightly above average.

Boat of Trash. (Very shallow only, the bucket is not filled. Don't order!)

Jo and I ordered the Burger.

Their shrimps and lobster tails were good, have to give them that. But I'd have much preferred TGIF, honestly speaking.

Basin is cute though! :D

Bill not so cute. o.o

Went to Starbucks to wait for Gene and get some work done.

At this point, Dav had this random urge to raid a girl's handbag. =.=

So I let him look into mine while I played with his laptop. An eye for an eye.

And he also wanted to try on my Ray Ban glasses. o.O

I tumpang Gene's house while I waited for Mum to fetch me home and watched him play FF8.

Also napped for a while on his bed.

Ok, I mostly napped. ;D

Two busy days and I hardly did any hw. Sei lor, must do more today.

Yeah, Foundation only 1 week holiday. Sad case...

Oh, and stop randomly snapping candid, weird shots of me! -.-*

Study!,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: I miss BENJI BOY! T____T

He's my friend's dog. Super cute 1! Everyone see also wanna hug!

Ok, he's not the smartest dog in the world but he's so adorable!

It'd be sad if he forgot who I was already. It's been over a year since I last saw him. D:


P.P.S.: LOLCATS! Hee...

This is really cute~

Everybody go "awww...."

P.P.P.S.: REDECORATED!

THE INSIDE!

Ok, and outside too. xD

Yeah, went back to the old style... =)

0 commentz: