CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sibling Love

Yeah, she's my sister.


That is the only reason I dragged myself up at 7++ a.m. in the morning to wash and go to Bukit Jalil for Cheer '09 mind you.

And sit beside my cousins and super fevent mother as she shouted and cheered like a four year old at a My Little Pony party. =.=

You see, she had to make it up for the poor cheer team.

Seriously, Seafield supporters suck. Yeah, you heard me. YOU GUYS ARE LAME.

My 48yo mum can cheer louder than you guys. And that's saying something. She was awesome, you guys weren't.

When the Vulcanz came out, I was like:

"WOOOOOOOOOOO~!" *CLAPS*

>.>

<.<

*crickets go chirp chirp*

*feels jakun-ish*

Maybe 1 outta 6 was cheering along. And we had like what? About 30 supporters. Pfffft.

MC!

VULCANZ ALL-GIRLZ! (God, I hope I got the spelling right)

My sis is the flyer on our right (their left)!

The guys! They were really good. o.o

Their slow-mo thing. Awesome!

We watched on the the front and left for the day.

Not like the hype there was any 'hyper' anyway. To quote "they every year useless 1 la."

Puppies in a pet shop! SHIH TZU IS LOVE~!

Lazy Kitteh! It likes to play with people's fingers. :D

4th of July is Independence Day for the USA.

But we don't live there so screw that.

More importantly, it's Chuan and Megan's birthday. They are my cousin and niece respectively.

They are also total love.

Upon Megan's request, we celebrated at Souled Out.

Ambience was nice.

Birthday Boy and Birthday Girl! ^.^

Cakes!!!

My strawberry margarita. Ok nia la.

Look at Megan in her princess dress! Aww...
Appetizers were YUM.

My lamb chops. Lesson learnt: Order only well done for mutton.

But it was still very nice. Gravy especially.

I shared my chops with daddy. Yeah, I ordered medium well-done.

Beef

Salmon!

Then we went back to Cousin's place. And Megan did what she'd been dying to do since months ago!

Open prezzies!!!

For the rest of the night, it was a karaoke session. Lol.


NEXT DAY!

After going for the Hari Karnival with the gang, mum picked me up and we set off for Bukit Jalil.

There were once again perfomances by the teams (Vulcanz girls and boys both last performance of the day) and then there were a few special performances.
They are WOW. O.O

Yeah, my camera sucks with zoom-in shots. =.=

Many more supporters that day. I think Dynamitez had about 300. And Seafield, a whooping 40!

Wow. -.-

Ok ok, they were much better than Saturday's. Semangat lebih!

Charm!

And then it was time for the long await results!

Fifth place: Dynamitez!

Fourth, Titans!

Third were the Calyx (who already won 2 other awards wth).

Second! Shirtliff!

And in first place...

.

.

.


The Blitzerz! New champions of Cheer '09!

Their coordination, synchronization and stunts were actually very good. They deserved it.

I know I know, so anticlimax. But our team did us proud by winning the Merit Award for no mistake throughout the 2 days of competition.

With guys coming in 7th and girls 9th, it was a much better year compared to '08 where I heard they got major marks cut off for illegal stunts.

Yay for them!

And congratz to my sister! I personally thought her performance was clean and neat. No biasness. :P

The winning teams.

While my sis went out with the team to celebrate, my parents and cousins and I went for steamboat. :D

Then fetch sissy. Whom I am soooo proud of. You rock, babe!

Doesn't she?

Hmm, ok. I gotta start doing my stretches again. I managed to do that but MIGHT have cramped my thigh muscles in the process.

And she does it so easily. =.="

Sleepy time.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: