CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Ties That Bind

Sometimes, I really miss them.

Anyways, exams are over for us and we don't have a break before starting up with the second term's killer timetable. Wonderful.

=.=

I know I know, this blog is kinda dead now. Even the updates are getting mundane.

*kicks blog*

*no response*

Ok, really dead.

Hm, think I screwed up this exam. Bio sure die die already. D:

Today is Friday, which I (and most of my friends) dubbed Family Night.

But I really do enjoy Family Night with them. =)

Last weekend was Seafield's Library AGM. We were invited as VIPs Seniors. It was fun seeing old faces again. :D

First were the speeches.

Then official appointment for the new librarians. Sissy!

Hiiiiii~!

Jo!

There were performances by our very own librarians!

Dancing...

Singing...

And even beatboxing!

There were speeches by the seniors... (AHEM TQVM KRISTIN! =.=)

Then the appointment of the new Board Of Librarians. Good luck to you guys!

And then, the super duper overdramatic moment of announcing the new Top 5.

Geez, I remember my time when all they did was announce the names right away. I wasn't even all that excited when they called out my name as Vice 2, lol.

This year to spice things up a little, it was done in a slightly different way.

The New Top 5 were announced at random. They were to come up and align in a row with their eyes closed.

The current Top 5 would then place thir name tags into their waiting hands, each with their posts stated on it.

And TADA! Your new Top 5!

Wen Ying better do a good job as our new prez!

Makan time!

Ish, so crowded. -.-

The Vege table for the vegetarians. Vege-table, geddit? Hahahahaha!

Ok lame. Shut up.

Quite a few people started leaving after they got their food. :P
Foo!

Wei Zhi with a guitar and a song.

Our beloved Pn Tan. Thanks for everything.

And our lil bro, Wei Zhi. Same as always. ^.^"


At night, we went to cousins's place for steamboat. There's a steamboat restaurant near her house which is quite good.
A must try!

I don't know what's the big deal about abalones. They're expensive, feels like rubber and are practically tasteless!

Bluek!

After dinner was another round of singing K. =D

So cute! =3

Nothing like good waffle to cheer up a bad exam day. *sings the Waffle song*

Especially when it's oozing of chocolate.

My study look. :D

I was bored! D:

And this totally comes in handy when you're studying.

It's like a piece of velcro that holds up your hair but doesn't make it go all funny when you let it go. You can get it at my cousin's shop, Toyworld. :D

Oh oh oh, after exams were over, the three of us went to TCM to watch Ice Age 3!

Not too bad and ZOMGGGGG, the babies were sooooooo cute! *squish squish*

And and and! I drove there by myself!

Ok, not by myself, had to fetch my kids. But unchaperoned. :D First time in months, Mum finally trusts me (according to her, I'm reckless =.=)

Aside from that sneak drive some months ago, this is a first. *is proud*

My kids no license yet, have to fetch them.

Sigh, what is a mother to do.

Watched Harry Potter that night too. It wasn't as bad as I thought it to be, but they seriously changed alot and cut out alot from the book. I guess as Mum said, it's all minor details, but still!

Also, anyone else thinks that the movies have never quite caught the depth and complexity of the books?

*raises hand*

Ah, well. Creative genuises are hard to come by. And JK Rowling is certainly one of them.

Off to enjoy my 3 days of freedom. Tata! ;)

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: