CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

What A Week

Glad it's over.


In a way.

Trials were... meh. Bio and Chem didn't do very well I think, especially chem. Made stupid mistakes for Math and Comp papers too.

On the other hand, manga have been going awesome.

Vaizards are here.

Got to volume 4 of Her Majesty's Dog.

Air Gear has RingoxIkki moments.

Fairy Tail's Gerard is resurrected (he's evil but hot ok).

And And And!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*does the Gaara dance*

I is a happy happy girl. :D

I practically squealed the house down as I was reading this. Can't wait for next chapter. Hee.

Sooo...

What's been going on lately.

Oh, yeah. Study group at my place on Saturday!

Somehow I don't think using the guest room was a good idea.

Jadi sleeping group nia. =.="

JB joined us! :D

They all sleep so I was bored. :P

Sunday at Yuen's place.

Shadow~

Look look look! My mousetrap!

And Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies! Essential for long hours of study. ^.^

Came back complaining about having a boring weekend. Didn't go out anywhere expect to study.

But turns out, mummy had a more unconventional dinner planned that night.

Tossing salad and mashing potatoes. Ignore the pjs. -.-

I think cheer is giving her a sunburn. =.="

Btw, go support Vulcanz this weekend at Cheer 09 ya! xD

Foooood~ 8D

Playing with the popiah skin. xD

Went to Aunty's place the other day and saw this two dogs. So cute~!

This one walked a little funny, I think one of his back legs a shorter than the rest. D:

The white one was very tame!

Free ice-cream!

Retarded hands, don't know who's are they. Certainly not MY kids. :P

To celebrate the last day of trials, we went to watch Transformers 2.

Makan lunch at Chili's. The portions here can rival that of TGIF's. @.@

My tacos! Nice. But don't know why some chunks of the meat were super tough. o.O

Malas take Yuen's one. My hands were oily by then.

Ok, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was good. Like seriously.

I usually don't like fighting scenes. But I loved this one.

Shia got hotter. :D So did Josh Duhamel. :DD

And much as I'm grudging to admit it, so did Megan Fox.

Cousin was right, lots more cleavage in this show.

If I'm not careful, I might just fall in love with mecha. o.o

Guys are probably still ogling at the picture. =.="

Nevermind.

For my female readers (if I have any left), here's some eye candy for you too. xD

Hee~

Nights, world.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Can't go work as a camp faci because of exams! I really wanted to go for camp again. Being paid for it is even better. :P

0 commentz: