CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Earthquake!!

Ice cream that is.

Sorry I'm too ignorant to talk about the Haiti one. Only can talk about food.

But that's for later.

First, some awesome yummies from Tony Roma's.

Sis and her cheer peeps got into the finals for the X Pax thingy so we had to fetch her to Sunway Pyramid for the celebration dinner.

Whereas we three had nothing to do for 3 hours. And somehow we ended up in Tony Roma's.

Had to wait quite a while since this was totally spontaneous and we didn't book or anything.

Is nice. Mum seems to like it a lot.

Not really sure what the green stuff is. Dad and I were guessing but until now still don't know lol.

The parents ate at mamak before coming so they weren't too hungry and shared this salmon with garlic butter.

Veeeery yums! Look at all that crunchy broccoli waiting to be chomped down on!

Okay the slice of fish was a little too thick but the prices here are pretty steep so I guess they have to make it worth the money.

Parents seem to like it.

Mum sure say she doesn't look nice here but I disagree. She looks super cute!

Is lamb chops. Is mine. Is omfgtehyummy!

But kind of regret ordering the ranch beans (you get to choose two side dishes). After the ribs, I simply could not touch it at all. Plus, it's quite salty.

But the lamb chops are like THE win-est chops EVER.

Never enjoyed gnawing on bones so much. :D

Really, mum had one too and couldn't help nibbling on it as well!

Coffee after the meal for the parents as usual.

I was telling mum that you can differentiate the young 'uns from the old with this.

The younger would pick up a mint first while the older would take a toothpick. (Proven with me and mum)

Unless you have an unusual love for oral cleanliness?

And dad was craving ice-cream after that so we headed to BR!

I finally asked for a free taste of these sherbet ones. Taste bubblegummy. Weird but still nice.

Wouldn't ask for a whole scoop of the stuff though.

But I think I'll stick to the usual. No where else can you get Pistachio Almond as delicious as BR's.

Got Dad World Class Chocolate!

Nice night out with parents. :)

Next night we had visitors, Dad's cousin and his wife.

Took them for steamboat.

Extra platter of lala!

Lalalalala~

Chili ones! I love licking the shells clean. :9


:D

OKAY. Finally get to the Earthquake Ice Cream I mentioned before!

Ash and Anna saw it in Swensen's the other day and last week we got to order it!

There's Chocolate Earthquake and just Earthquake but each has 8 scoops of ice-cream, 4 of which is topped with a sauce, whipped cream and a cherry.

And yes, you get to choose your own flavours.

Is it not Teh Awesome????????

Lookit at all that dry ice steam! Wheeeeeeee~!

That's a lot of dry ice.

But the ice cream melted surprisingly fast so we ate quickly.

Credits to Anna for the pics as I was too busy taking videos.

I didn't know which one to upload so I did both. :P


The steam is so fun to play with lol.


YUMMMM.

I'd say it's a bit of a splurge, ours was about RM50 and it's not even the biggest one!

But it's totally worth indulging once in a while especially if you're an ice-cream lover. It's Swensen's ice cream after all!

Of course, for lunch we couldn't just have ice-cream, large helping as it is.

We got soup and clam chowder.

Is super yum too.

Both were nice and warm and a contrast after eating the ice cream. I found the change quite pleasant actually.

NEXT.

Seawater came to Malaysia for a visit! Long time no see lol.

Ended up in BBQ Plaza. Totally irrelevant but nice haircut!

I see their adverts everywhere (and I hate them) but I've never actually ate there before.

And I don't think we will go there again unless we feel like playing with cheap meat once more.

Great concept to gain profit, the grease and stuff from the cooking meat will flow into the surrounding water and flavour it.

Don't even need to prepare proper soup.

Meat is thin and when cooked the smell reminds me of old, cracked leather pieces. Taste okay la, but you know, the smell can easily ruin good taste.

Either way, this place must be earning a lot!

Not a lot of space for the soup too.

Looks like a tiny island floating in a sea of veggies.

Piece of fish that got stuck and we had to scrap it up. Tasted like fried fish and still edible. :D

So overall, price is quite okay but food was kinda sucky. But the company was great so still had fun. :)

Went to the pet shop and saw terrapins attempting to (and succeeding in) climb the wall.

Recommended J. Co for dessert because I remember going there with Jo and Chew that group before. And the yoghurt we stole from one of them was awesome.

Ended up there also.

Shin Ying and I shared the yoghurt with oreo.

IMO, one person's helping is just enough for two people.

Vit got ice chocolate. Is nice too, look at all that chocolate sauce!

I was commenting how people always seem to like doing that peace sign behind the food I was taking a photo of.

And then she did this instead.

Lol, she's just too precious la. :D

Really unique and creative lighting made of coffee mugs.

Hmm, been having more and more chocolate cravings lately. I don't know why it went down the last couple of months but at any rate, it's back.

Is that a good thing?

I finished nearly the whole tray by myself except for the peppermint one. T____T

P.S.: Stole this super awesomely cute baby photo of Taylor, my friends' Retriever from FB.

IT'S SO PRECIOUSSSSS. *LOVE LOVE LOVE*

Okay, maybe other people won't get why it's so special. But Taylor now....

Well, let's just say his mum in that photo will look small compared to him now.


Current ringtone: Bla Bla Bla - Ke$ha


0 commentz: