CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Old Addiction

Hi, long time no see.

Am in an extremely pissy mood.

I know I have been abandoning this blog for quite a while (wtf not like anyone cares or reads anymore) but I'm back!

Sorry la, my Sims addiction came back suddenly and I've been playing till my vision is blurry again for the last few days. So I've just left this uploaded pics here for some time already.

I think the reason was that I was watching this movie about aliens or some extraterrestial stuff the other day and had a sudden urge to help the Curious brothers (yes, I'm still playing Sims 2) have their alien baby.

I was never interested in playing them before but now, everything I'm doing revolves around helping them on with their lives. Weird right? o_O

Anyways, I want Sims 3! I've never actually played it properly before, only like click click click on my friend's iPod for a few minutes. Was supposed to get the CD from SOMEONE, but... ahem. -.-

And you may be wondering why I have time to blog now. Well, no you're not. But I'll tell anyway. In the next post. Also will explain my bad mood.

Ok ok, back to the main content of this post: Sis' birthday last week!

Celebrated on one day earlier because Mum and Aunty were off the China the next day!

Went to this Japanese restaurant opposite SJMC.

Quite nice la.

Her just woke up face lol.

Mummy bringing the camera to China the next day decided to finally learn how to operate it and tested a few shots like the one above.

Pickles! Megan and Janice likey!

Family loves sashimi! Yay!

Look at that funny blotch of stuff at the side. It's sea urchin!

They gave us seaweed to roll it in and eat because they say it's supposed to be eaten like that. *shrugs*

Hee hee.

Sister's teriyaki chicken.

I forgot what this is, Japanese pizza?

Some egg thingy.

Tofu!

Some chicken curry thingy I think. (I really should blog sooner or I forget everthing)

Unagi roll bento. I THINK LA, looking at the picture. I really forgot already.

Ebikko, daddy's usual.

Some maki.

I know. I'm sorry that this post will contain lots of 'some thingy'. T__T

Of course if got onigiri, I sure order.

But this one also made of plain rice so it's abit tasteless. Rakuzen still best!

Fish bento thingy.

Pregnant fish, another of dad's usuals.

More sashimi, because just now wasn't enough!

Yummm....
My seafood set!

Quite nice but abit expensive considering how small the portions are.

Oh, how I love calamari! And salmon! Prawn ok la, dad helped me peel again. :P

Back to the house for cake, presents and song!

Family photo, including Megan. :DDD

Happy burfday!

So happy lol.

Blow candle together, of course.

Cut cake also together.

See Chuan koko lighting the candles again for the nieces to blow LOL.

I think if anyone could be happy to have their birthday everyday, it would be Megan.

She's super semangat, damn cute to see! :D

Yes, I am in the photo. Rare thing lol, but my cousin always kindly offers to take pics for the whole family and I'll be too busy cutting and serving the cake later.

Crap, that stupid faraway expression I get when I'm concentrating on something.
Present time!

Omg, Esprit watch from Gaik jie jie and family!

She wears it often, and it's really pretty. Glad I helped abit in making the choice.

Open straight test wear already. :P

Gym bag from Chuan koko and Lee Yan jie jie. Perfect for her cheer practices.

Dunno why I took this shot so senget wan.

And best of all, a Nokie 5800 from the parents!

Now we are phone buddies too! :D

Sis and I usually give an extra mini gift to each other so this year I got her that phone protector for her new baby.

END. For Friday anyways.

Resulting injury of the night because I wanted to wear nice nice for her, as did everyone else.

Mana tau she wore a shirt and shorts. =.=*

Next day (the real day), sis was super busy with a cheer competition blah blah.
So had to wait for her till 9pm only went to eat dinner at Fitou, Waterfront.

Hmm...

Cheesy appetizer.

But dunno why, I think they allowed the Brie to ferment already, which made it taste kind of gross.

Nothing but my loyalty to Brie forced me to eat more than one slice.

Pasta to share too.

And some salads.

Escargot! Looks abit off but is really good. :D

Chicken.

Yann's burger. Humungous!

'I can fit it into my mouth! Watch!'

More pasta!

Some rice thingy.

Forgot the name already but it was a funny name. It might have the vowels 'ou' in it. I think.

Dad's chicken and potatoes! I exchange with him....

My lamb chops of course! What else would I order? :P

Gaik jie jie just figured out what that reddish stuff at the side is: ratatouille. We were so puzzled by it that day!

Weird bits on my chops.

Still tasty, no worries. ^_^

For dessert, Gaik jie jie recommended to chocolate fountaion and I wanted to get the chocolate mousse too to share.

But the mousse was out. D:

So chocolate fountain. Look so small and unimpressive.

Birthday girl attack first.

Waseh, look at that!

This is what I imagine a meal in heaven would look like. Ah, sweet chocolatey bliss. :D

Megan's turn to attack lol.

P.S.: Please excuse crappy pics in second half as I no longer had the camera with me and had to use phone camera.

0 commentz: