CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Safe Journey

I wish you all the best, sir.


Went out with Mr Peter before he left for China.

He was our math lecturer during our Foundation Year '09 and was one of the most dedicated lecturers I have ever met.

We picked him up from college and went to a place that Ash recommended, the Teapot Cafe.

It's very pretty inside. Look at the teapots lining the walls!

There's just no other word for it but quaint.

The man of the hour in this post.

We talked and listened and caught up with each other after not met for months.

Teh cute ones.

Not forgetting Lee Lee, the cutest of all.

Lee Lee has joined the group of people with huge ass cameras.

Ini tau makan saje. :P

I really like this pic.

(In case you be wondering why the tint for some of the photos differ, it's because I switched them.)

The food!

Soup of the day, broccoli.

Was awesome and thick and the garlic toast was yums too.

Latte, so foamy!

Ash's Quiche!

Sam's sauteed chicken.

Sir's fish and chips.

Lee's basil fillet (I think). Looks super awesome.

Anna's butter chicken with the squirting butter!

Gets you hungry, doesn't it? :P

Ash and my steak and kidney pie.

The inside. It's really nice, but too many carrots! D:

Not like I ate them, I dumped them all to someone else's plate. :DDD

Dessert is caramel errr, something. Is nice, according to them.

Group piccy!

Cute tiny cardholder bench.

We were invited to see Sir's room when we dropped him off.

It is soooo similar to someone's rental room as well, in terms of structure and stuff.

But in terms of organisation, neatness and cleanliness, Sir obviously wins hands down.

Someone should be ashamed of themself. =.=

OH EM GEE. Discovered bathroom slippers under his bed! :O

Bye Sir and all the best to you.

Some other pics stolen from Lee's FB album.

I look super retarded here but Anna is too cute not to upload it.

Lol, is it me or does Sir look super cute here? :P

Will upload my photos on FB later.

P.S.: Happy Birthday, my dear sis!

Since you're sleeping already, I'll transfer the music into your new phone for you.

0 commentz: