CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Of Felines And Random Yummies

Yeah, the title just about says it all.


Just a bunch of pics over the last couple of weeks that can't really be categorized anywhere else.

I still have lotsa of other pictures. I really am behind. Must catch up! D:

Ok, the first two pics are actually not about cats nor are food. But is just as awesome!

Lego Spongebob and Patrick at the Krusty Krab!

And Sandy too!

I want a Krabby Patty now. T____T

On to the kittehs!

There was some cats expo at Pyramid last last week with many many breeds on display,

Unfortunately for me, I can't remember cat breeds as well as I can for dogs but I do know my favourite ones: American Curl and Balinese.

More laser eyes. *pui pui pui!*

Kitteh on sale playing with a paper ball to appeal to the buyers.

And tiny kitties!

They're the real kittens, as in only two months old ones.

Some Siamese zzz-ing and ignoring the paparazzi and camera flashes around it.

Cats have like the best contented look ever. See pic above.

A Bengal being all haughty and 'Your Majesty'-ish.

Didn't actually buy any cats duh. And the place was so crowded I left after looking at all the cats.

Walked around Pyramid a bit more since we still had some time. And saw this in S+J while searching for gifts.

Can you guess who these tiny battery-operated fanheads are? :P

Answers are in the tiny words below them.

Browsed the pet shop as well. Saw pretty shells!

Which we thought was for display only. And then some of them moved!

Turns out there are real hermit crabs living in it.

Did you know that hermit crabs don't have a shell of their own but adopt other sea creatures discarded shell? And once they are too big for it, they search for a new one.

Wtf, marine bio lesson. xD

Reminds me of this snail thingy I saw stuck to my friend's aquarium glass the other day.

Interesting bottles. But a bit unstable wan.

Then went to meet the family for steamboat!

I think it's in Damansara Mutiara or Kim. Aiya, Damansara something la.

Nothing really special (I can't really tell with steamboats) but what I love there is that they serve fried man tou.

These. Are. Teh. Love. *hearts hearts hearts*

Went back to cousin's place to chill a while and karaoke.

Our supper lol.

Mmmm, yummy!

More yummies!

Don't know where these came from, they just showed up in my house.

So I ate it of course. Sticky and soft!

Cousin got these below back from wherever she was visiting (I forgot already D:) and gave some to us.

OMG, she gave us plasters and sanitary pads! :O

Jaykay.

Another crazy (and kind of gross) food creation by us Asians. They actually contain yummy marshymallows!

Ok, actually the marshmallows were a tad bit too sweet but the interesting packaging totally made up for it. :D

We finally ate at Wassab! the other day. Lol, the name is sort of a joke among us. =X

Quite nice. Better than I expected to be honest.

As Ash said, the colourful colours covering the ceiling are just crumpled paper.

But when you see the amount of it...

Awesome awesome.

I don't know why, but looking at that makes me feel all peaceful-like.

While the interior was really nice, the food was only above average or so.

Score for presentation though.

Where's my Wassab-bi? Ok, that was just lame. Shaddap.

I got Onigiri, after a near squabble with the waitress who kept ON AND ON insisting not to order what we wanted and recommending the Top 15 for us.

But I was firm and wanted my onigiri! Do they know how rare it is?

I don't understand, isn't onigiri a super common snack in Japan? But the only other restaurant I know that serves onigiri around here is Rakuzen.

Good: Not too huge and has salmon in it just the way I like it.

Bad: Seaweed not fresh and wrapped around instead of errr, over.

I mean like, if they wrap it like that, I can't hold it properly and the rice goes all over the place.

I rather much they wrap like that. Can grip easier. :D

Ok, end yummies.

P.S.: Oh, they know how much we love bomber chick! ♥


And after what happened to her (no spoilers la lol), they memang should make it up by having this manga!

It's Mirai Nikki - Mosaic which gives a little more background info on Minene. It is ♥ because she's like my favourite character in that manga.

Haven't really read the Paradox one yet but not too keen on it because I don't like Muru Muru.

P.P.S.: Look what Anna has done!

I have no idea where she got the snowing dp's but they are awesome!

0 commentz: