CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Can this be considered a meme?

Uh... I know this was long overdue but I procrastinate, ok?


5 ppl that you wish to tag:

*Foo (since he just started up again)
*Shin Ying
*Shike (just to annoy him though he probably won't do it anyway)
*Jasmine
*whoever who wants to do this stupid thing


5 things around you now:

*Origami (obsessed with it lately)
*Seventeen magazine
*Some sketchings
*Water bottle
*Stack of white A4 paper


When did you 1st know no.1?:

*I dunno, primary school I guess but we didn't start talking to each other till form 2 (I think)


If you have 1 last sentence before you die, what will you say?:

*Don't know. Will inform you when I get there. xD


What's your future gonna be like?:

*Do I like some kinda cracked-up fortune teller or tarot card reader to you? Stupid questions...
*I'm guessing it ain't gonna change much, it'll be just as interesting as now but in a different way, with different problems and joys.
*Except I'll be older, richer (hopefully) and more wrinkled.


Who tagged you when you dunno what the f*** is it?:

*Jun Kang?


What are your wishes now?:

*Straight A1's duh
*Less drama around me (coz it ain't happy stuff)
*To get along with them >.<

*The rest is a secret... xP


Have you coupled before?:

*Nope.
*Can't say I'm happy or sad about it coz I'm fine now. When the right time and right guy comes... *shrugs*


Are You Happy?:

*Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

*Depends on who I'm with, what I'm doing or where I am, really. Already warned you I had moodswings.



Are you in love?:

*Moving on to the next question...


Who are you in love with?:

*Are these questions a new form of torture? -.-



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Whew, finally got that over with. Anyway, to add a few things:

- Gratz for finally starting your blog up again Foo and also gratz for you-know-what. Now lets hope it lasts this time.

- Once again, writer's block is a bitch.

- Because of my crazy friends around me being obsessed with Teardrops on My Guitar, I have also now been converted into a huge fan.

- Need Belgium Chocolate from Haagen Dazs NOW.

- Good luck to TJ, Eugene and Jon/Teng Yiao/wtv.

- I like these icons:






and many others I was too lazy to put up.


First four icons are funny. Fifth one is so sweet and so true! And the Kuzco one got me LOL-ing.

Funny, inspiring and moving icons are my fav!


- Add maths fried half my brain.

- Got a blue black on my thigh and I don't know how the heck it got there

Tagged,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: