CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

English Exam

AAARRGGH!!!

F F F F F!!!

*lets out breath*

Today, we got back another round of exam results. I got mostly mediocre results (as usual) and I wsa counting on my english language paper to help pull up my GPA (as usual).

But but but! Seems I didn't pass up mostly of my homework *cough teacher herself didn't mark one part and that cost me 5 marks cough* sooooo, now I'm damn pissed.

My marks were lowered from a lovely 90 (highest) to a stupid borderline 75 JUST BECAUSE OF THE EFFING HOMEWORK.

How is it reasonable to have 20 marks for h/w marks for a midterm exam?? Seafield, go die. They better not do that for trials or I'm gonna be bitching my friends' ears off.

Wanna f*cking kill something,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: I DON'T CARE; I'M ALLOWED TO CURSE WHEN I'M THIS EMO, DAMMIT!