CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Post Exams Are Bittersweet

So, I haven't updated in a while because I was busy tension-ing over exams.

Eh, I think I did badly, but I might just fail Sejarah. Darn it, it was so hard! I dunno about the rest of my subjects so I'm preparing myself.

See what I mean about it being bittersweet? I mean, I get two days off without my mother breathing down my neck every second and telling me to study but now I got to worry about my results!

And seeing as I ain't one of those genuises, I know I won't get the A's I want. Which is all. Which never happens.

Sigh...

After the exams, this weekend, I went to facilitate a primary school 2 days 1 night camp to earn some cash. It was pretty fun, but oh em gee! The little brats can be such monkeys, like Joaane said!

Overall, the pay was resonable and I enjoyed the experience though it had its ups and downs. Met a few new people who were all really cool and some of the kids were really nice too. They were all sporting enough which made was what made the camp fun.

The Seafield faci's didn't stay there though; we went back at night and came the next day. Can't say I regretted it after seeing the toilets, though they were better than the one's at Fraser's.

Finally had time to watch my TV series. I got the CDs on the second day of exam and my mother wouldn't let me watch till now!

And I get to catch up with my manga. Eeeeek! Itachi! Heh, I knew he was full of awesomeness but now this just doubles his already awesome awesomeness! And I think I was right when I said that this attack thing was gonna have something to do with how they became Vizards. Oh well, just speculating...

Overall, I'm enjoying while I can coz come monday, I'm so dead.

Happy Wesak Day,

~*JJ*~