CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Because We All Need Some In Our Life

Yeah, I know I should be 'keeping my nose to the grindstone'.

That means studying intesely for all of us SPM pplz. But whatever, I need to blow of some steam anyway.

More funny pics that I collected lately. Wanna post them up asap and delete them of my comp, it's clogging it up.


























Some are sweet but some pulled a giggle out of me. And we all need a dose of giggles and laughs in our life. That's why I heart icons.

And for some reason, the animated ones (except the 'I love you' one) aren't working today, so another time.

The one about the chocolate diet is so my kind of diet! See? At least some one understands.

Icon love! Yeah!

Right, that aside, I want to let something out.

Why? Why, oh why hath thou forsaken thy friend who is in great need of thy alliance?

That thee thou thy thing always makes things sound more dramatic. Don't know if I used it right though. Oh, and the 'friend' is me if you couldn't tell.

Anyway, I'm talking about the fact that no one else seems to be wearing this:


No, I'm not wearing a star. The colour, the COLOUR!


Darn it.

Shoulda picked this colour when I was choosing (the dress came in these two colours).


And still in need of a clutch. Bleh... This colour would be nice but I didn't see any nice dress in this colour. It's not yellow ok!


Doing a 'Things To Do After SPM list' too. Heck, might even do a Bucket list after that.

Should be doing Sejarah instead, lol.

Pondering,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Good luck PMR pplz~! All the best! Remember, mango is yellow and papaya has seeds!

And, my hand is painful from folding stars. Ouch!

0 commentz: