CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Moonlight Serenade

The day all the girls have been waiting for and all the guys have been sooo not caring about.

Yeah, MPT5 and 6 was on Friday night. The theme was Moonlight Serenade and we got a seriously lousy table.


Yes, I find the management of this event disgraceful. We did NOT pay last but somehow ended up with the last table which was situated behind a giant pillar.

Luckily a friend of mine managed to help us switch the table to the back which is right at the end but still, at least we're not required to have like super X-ray vision to see the stage. Thank ya!

The performances were mostly mediocre? But with a few exceptions. Food wasn't too bad. Pei Wen was the only one at our table to get any prize at all from the lucky draw. I saw an owl, so kawaii~!

And someone chickened out. You know who you are. Grr...

Overall, the night was fun with both its ups and downs.

Oh, and yes Shin Ying. Diane was so darn cuuuuuuuute! *glomps Di3Di3*

Ok, enough blab. People just want to see the pics and grab those with them in it anyway. So here they are.

Thanks to everyone that sent me this pics, especially Pok, Pei Wen and Doon.

The girls

The guys

Diaaaane~! *glomps summore*

Me with Pei Pei

Ah Jo


A pic Pok took when I just arrived. Initially, I scolded him to delete it but now I think it's cool. Makes me look so dramatic (though still retarded), like I'm one of those soap characters about to slap my cheating boyfriend.

W00t! Yeah!

Candidness

O.o Don't ask, I don't know either




Yeah, why so many pics of him. Because I think I've fallen in love...

With the bow! Yes, the bow.

Need to cut my nails D:


One word: awesome

It’s like totally made of utter coolness. Oh Em Gee! I think I’ve developed a bow fetish. Lawls.

Jon's right, it does make him like James Bond-y


The 'Joann's, Joanne and Joann

Ehem...

Our table

Diane and Vit *coughpnthilahamcough*

Don't they look sweet together? They always reminded me of Troy and Gabriella (btw, HSM3 isn't as bad as I thought though some parts are kinda dark for a Disney movie. Young Troy and Chad are so cute!) since Jo is so sweet and Ed is all basketball dude.


Intruder

5 Budi table

He looks good. Kinda...

I put this up coz I thought David looked kinda like a mob boss :P

First dish, we were so hungry we ate the chili first. Lol.

Poser sial





I'll get the rest of the photos up in the next post. Computer is in hate me mode again.

Till then,

~*JJ*~

1 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

it's all so cuuuuuteeeeeeeee/hot/sexy =P ;)

but a bow fetish....J.... hah