CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blessings

Go search for that silver lining. Because you need it.

Exams sucked. Like really bad. I cannot do chemistry in such a short time! Bad for already-overwrought brain!

There was seriously a point in the exam where it all just became mumble-jumble.

Am not prepared for finals. T_______T


Random photo updates:

Coupons for the Lick Hung carnival that I made Dav belanja me. Retarded as hell. o.O


Rockforth cheese! Cute anot? =3

Check out the hat Lee Lee made for her! :D

This is the cute Sam!

...

Wait, I'm sorry not cute hot Sam! Don't go back to Muar!

Cute pao that was gobbled up in the end. D: I took the snout! ~.~

The babe with the cutest curls ever! Awww.... Plushie Yuen! :D

Cuter-than-Sam doggy! (sorry la, my dog so a little biased. :P)


Oh, today after lunch, we had a Muar moment!

Ok, it's not really an insult to Muar but it's just an expression we use for retarded things like walking in the rain barefooted and playing basketball.

*prays she never finds this blog and not keel me*

Sam is actually good! Ash too!

I only play if she needs a boost of confidence. Then she can see that she doesn't stink and what stinking at basketball really looks like. :P

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: It's not funny. It means something to me.

P.P.S.: NO LIKE TIMMY. I WANT JON BACK. Bleh.

0 commentz: