CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Four Leaf Clover

Time bomb.

Sits there silently, just waiting to explode in your face when you least suspect it.

Feh.


Anyways, piccies from Yuen for Friday! :D

How I look like every morning. :P


Brother actually does his homework. *is proud*

I don't know about you but the song "Anna, anna anna-bel-leh" (sung to the tune of Tanggal 31) just started up in my head. ^.^

Credits to Sam.

The one who dubbed Sam 'shit ugly girl'.

Sir~!

Lee Lee: '... then I see 7 o' clock already. Oh my shit!'

Coming from her: LMAO.

Wth, presenting on board also must take pic ah? =.=

Sir: 'Come take a picture of us. My students always say that I help girls only. Must show that I help guys also.'


Some proof our class is retarded (but still total love).

Despite first impressions, Mr. Lee is super kawaii ok!

Ask him about carbon bond structure and you'll see. :D

Heh, no comment. *prepares anti-flame shield*

Nuff said. :D

Not a surprise she can still fit in. :P

Our cafeteria now sells pistachio flavoured ice cream! Yay!!!

That is Sam's fingers by the way. Ash and I got new nail polish, and well...

Sometimes being the only guy among us 5 girls can be stressing.

But I still love us. =)

Lantern festival!

No burn burn this year because we were at the cousin's place.

Sister took traffic lights candles!


If you ever go to Jogoya, you MUST get their grilled mochi.

It has never failed me so far.

Yum.... :9

Fab baby lobster. :D

Sister found a four leaf clover by the pool. Cool huh? But seems its not that lucky after all. =.=

Video from some weeks ago (also in Jogoya) of my nieces dancing to guess what? Achy Breaky Heart!



Have no idea how to adjust it so that it's not sideways. Oh well.

Puffer fishies!

Of course I didn't buy them. Nanti keel Uno.

Ate at Penang Village before our movie, been quite some time since I'd been there.

The food has improved quite a lot.


TODAY RIGHT, SOMEBODY MADE US WORRY LIKE HELL.

Some more not the first time he didn't show up for class and didn't pick up his phone. But first time he did it for half the damn day!

Grrr... If I didn't want grandkids so much, you'd be so dead already. =.= We thought you effing croaked or something!

Ended up going to his boarding house, searching like mad, calling him for another 5 minutes before he ambled down slowly and announced that he had a headache.

Needless to say, we barged right in and basically demanded to enter his room.

Three words: OH EM GEE.

Calling it a pig sty would be kind. Ok, maybe not. Pig sties are stinkier.

With Yuen and me there, obviously we got right to work cleaning up. Or trying to at least; neither of us was willing to touch his pile of dirty clothes and goodness knows what else.

Found spare change, empty bottles and manga all over the place. Not to mention a french fry on his computer table. =.= Sir laughed at me freaking out. Rawr~

Well, it's organized for the most part, and cleaner. He just needs to empty the rubbish and mop the floor. (YOU HEARD THAT BOY?)

Oh FYI, his phone had 22 freaking miss calls from us.

Dragged him to bathe and eat before taking more Panadol. =.=

Bleh. Lame son.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Farni. :D

0 commentz: