CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Eye Of The Beholder

The exams are coming! The exams are coming!

Bleh. Hate exams. I actually have to like, you know, open a book and like, study.

On the plus side, I finished retyping my deleted essay! Yay!

I'm sorry I've been on the edge lately. It's just that me and Penang have this love-hate relationship.

I love going back there to see the family but most of the time, it wears me out. By the time we get home, I totally emotionally drained. Especially for the last trip.

OO OO, random fact!

The Sprouse twins are hot now! You know, those tykes from Suite Life?

Cole has always been and always will be my favourite. :P

And here's a few representations of our bio class in ink. :D

Sam (a.k.a. lousy master) is below weed according to Anna-anna!

Digi-poke! Ok, that kinda sounds weird now.

Wheee~! Guess who's who!

An FYI, never add math lecturers on Facebook. Then they can do this. =.=

Haih.... =.="

(yeah, by now you can tell that this post is mostly random updates from the past couple of weeks)

Speaking of FB, Sir likes to post retarded videos there.
Is it sad that JT probably looks hotter in a leaotard than most girls?

Some food updates!

Remember Asheela's lemon face! :D

Oh, and the cafeteria in KDU is awesome. The food's good and the helpings are huge. *is happy*

All this costs about 4 buck? It was the lala that was abit pricey.

Some chem experiments!

Lookit! It's all glowy!

No bubblegum smell also. D:

I like pH8.5! So pretty turquoise!

Finally caught the mouse that had been terrorizing our house the past few days.

I got permission from mum to put these pictures up.

Beautiful, isn't it?

Check out the detail!
Obituary with all our names.

Peanut earrings! Lol.

Folding money.

Lots of prayers and joss sticks being burnt.

My nieces, though young, can already use chopsticks!

Sorry, I'm really too lazy to explain the rituals but you can google them up. They're quite interesting when you find out what they symbolize.

His palace and money.

Retarded things we cousins do when we're bored.

His body was laid to rest at a very beautiful spot. =)

We went out to eat together that night.

The 'famous' soya bean drink at Sg. Pinang, some weird sort of Penang Asia Cafe (the real on in Ayer Hitam is good though), is sucky. Bleh, don't order.

But this is yumz! :D

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Weight shot back up after I came home from Penang, wth.

P.P.S.: Maggi mee at midnight doesn't quite help either. =.= I blame the sister.

2 commentz:

simon lee said...

how did you catch the mouse?

I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 1 oz. Grey mouse from Jon Leow's second house worth 2 Chocolate bars

~*JJ*~ said...

eh eh, what jon's house? he's my butler k. :P