CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Us Seafield Librarians' Daily Routine


A lot of friends have been asking me what I find so interesting in the library which compels me to make it my 'second home' or even first, as they term it.

And what do we actually get up to there?

Hehe, secret lah. Can't tell or you'll never look at us the same way again.

xDDD

No, not that stuff. I was just messing with you. Get your head outta the gutter for a sec.

Actually, it's nothing interesting. Just a bunch of us lazy bums who didn't finish our work will be frantically trying to find someone else's book to copy from or some of us with last minute homework that we only remembered that day.


And those that just so happen to have completed their work, will sit there on their asses enjoying themselves and laugh cruelly at those who haven't.


I think I was on that side only once. That's pathetic.

Now, there's a new obsession going on. Last time was Neopets, now it's 02jam. Quite a few of us are hooked.

No piccies of course, or it could be used to blackmail me. Duh. I know I would do it.

Just kidding!

>.>


<.<

Sort of.

I can't get much homework squeezed in nowadays since I'm one of those addicts .

Anyway, on the day these pix were taken, there was also that Pesta Buku thingy.



So Kristin brought her camera along and after school we camwhored a bit.

Bai yeng-ing.


Apparently, our butts were too sexy to miss out. I'm not the shortest! Yay! Sorry Po Yee. T_T

That 'pointing in a random direction and being fascinated by absolutely nothing' idea never really gets old.


'We're ex-friends now.'

I really don't know what to say about these two pics so lets just pretend they were never there.

Jin Yee is pretending to be camera-shy.


Inside of the Bilik Penyelaras. Candid shoot. Yes, despite popular belief, some of us actually do work in there.

GASP.

Yes, we're still amatures. Well, not really. We just didn't have enough time or there'd be a dozen more.

Hence the library camp camwhoring session.

Oh, and to answer your question as to why I'm always there during free time, it's because of the really great company of friends that are usually there too, like Jo, Kristin, Foo, Chun Kit, Melissa, Doon, Qiu Hui, Simon, Pei Qi, Po Yee, Wei Zhi, Jun Kang, Wilsern, Beh and some other folks that aren't so important.

*gets stoned*

I heart them all.

<333,

~*JJ*~

1 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

oh god,the library still loooks exactly the same ah :D...especially the couches lol