CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Do It My Way

Today is the 4th of July! (the day I typed this, not the day I started this post)


Independence day! For USA.

So screw that. More importantly, it's Megan and Chuan koko's birthday.

So lotsa new photos now, must faster post the old ones. Then only can get the birthday ones up.

Dinner at TGIF with cousins and visiting cousins some weeks ago.

Yeah, my camera battery ran out so it's back to crappy phone pics. =.=

Nacho awesomeness! :D

Tea! Never ordered before so never seen the cute lil teapot before.

But uncle decided to order this time. :P

Clam chowder is my favourite soup now. Topping cream of mushroom but excluding sharkfin because sharkfin is a totally different league.

Lamb thingy.

Sis punya bacon burger is so awesome!!!!! Bacon love!

Lamb again. And look at all those asparagus.

Fish dish.

Sizzling something.

Chicken fajitas! Yes, I know I need some serious variation.

Random pretty hearts and stickers the nieces gave me as a pre-birthday present lol.

They gots to see Buzz and Woody!! O:

BBQ at cousin's place~!

The yummies ready to be barbequed.

The yummies already barbequed.

Megan!

Janice!

Even sushi! So many things omg see also feel like my waistline expand already.

OMG CRABS.

And sausages! Nothing big, EXCEPT THESE ARE CHEESE SQUIRTING SAUSAGES. :D

Giant kiap kiap tongs.

I love candid shots. And people pretending to be candid while I take them anyway. :P

Photobombed by sausage wts.

Awesome but not the usual spork!

Oh, the cholesterol.

Princess costume!

Shared a lamb slice with my cousin. This would be our creative way of cooking the middle parts.

Ok, like thousand and one more pics to blog since I haven't been able to use my darling laptop Desiree for like a week. Because of lame cousin la. =.=

Rawr!

P.S.: It's my life. Stop stressing thank you very much.

0 commentz: