CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wesak A Few Weeks Late

YES.


I know. After days of cursing and strangling Blogger's virtual neck, I finally got all the pictures up. I'm sorry for the wait, just been busy lately. D:

So yes, after workies on Thursday night, we went to SJBA for Wesak Eve after picking up sis.

Lighting of the oil lamps!

So many.

And so beautiful. ♥

The altar to pray and transfer merits.

I don't know why but I'm in love with the oil cans. IS SO KYUTE!

Support Animal Care? :)

The author of the two books which are FOC, Dr. (?) Chan. Read them both and they are totally sweet and endearing.

Will borrow lend to anyone who wants. :D


Bought one for daddy and helped him light since he was away ATM.

We sent well wishes to you when you were in China! :D

Met Megan, Crystal and Ben there too (ok, poor Ben terpaksa drive all the way there to pass me my receipt).

Megan was helping out and we decided to help too! :DDD

Ok, they did. For some reason, the oil that fuels the lamps fascinated them lots lots. =.=

So they can has fun with funnel and cans and oil.

See?

Labeled so clearly too weih.

Is hot but pretty.

It's a habit to go search for our oil lamp through the hundreds (maybe thousand plus?) of oil lamps there.

But I couldn't find ours this year. Or Seim's either. D:

Next day = actual Wesak Day.

We followed Megan to some 'temple thingy' to quote Crys. Is near Putra Heights. Went there to help out as they were short-handed or something like that.

Nearly got lost on the way. Tried to call one of the teachers and realize she was also lost and right behind us. FOL.

Pour water thrice on the little statue.

AHA! Apparently that place is called *squints* Putra Point somethin' somethin' somethin'.

Ahem.

Lotsa things to see and buy.

Plus their own oil lamps too.

Just as pretty. ♥

Oh, I love these things! :D

Bought popiah, cupcake decorations (from Ben) and jellies in the shape of cute teddy bear!

OMG IS TOTAL LUFF.

Pretty, fresh flowers for purchase.

So yes, I did say we were there to help out right?

Actually, there wasn't much to do. First, we had to make big sign for the Wesak Day Wishes board.

Ok faine, Ben designed it and us girls ikut arahannya saje.

Thanks to Crys for all the shots I'm actually in lol.

Kiddies there help us too!

Oh gosh, I feel so old calling them kiddies but it's true. I am after all, officially 19 already.

FML? I mean, GMH?

I am so addicted to those sites now THANK YOU VERY MUCH CRYSTAL LIM WAN YING. T____T

Is one of the cutest things ever! Sorry I'm a sucker for cute little kids huggies. =]

What's this for?

Hrmmm?

Ooowh, ok then. VIP so special wan.

Our sign pasted up next to the board! Pretty innit? :D

Ok, technically is whatsisname's and not ours.

(OMAIGAD BEN, AI FORGETS UR NAEM 4 LIEK A MINIT DERE!)

And since we're so important too, we have to sign like right next to the VIP area.

:)

Then we had to be waitresses and serve drinks!

It was already nearing 11 so not surprisingly, many people were thirsty by then. Very laku.

Our pretty waitresses. :D

*runs*

Visiting nun comes to visit.

Chanting and prayers time.

Even have medical check ups but for old people above like 30 years old only.

I know because I was rejected. -.-

And finally before lunch, we decided to head back. After much nearly getting lost again and talks of ducks watching us, we got back to Subang. :)

Had to go to SJBA again later because Mum super semangat.

I was so tired and sweaty by then that I dragged Lynn, Jeanne and my own sis off to AnW to chill and makan.

Is sad because I wanted to go veggie that day but forgot and ate a coney dog. =.=

This is what Malaysian heat does to you; addles your brain and makes you think that hot dogs are made of lettuce.

Our local monk that I shamefully regret to say I've forgotten his name. I was never good with those foreign-y names. T___T

Ok, DONE. :D

P.S.: Spain losing is not to you as Gaara dying is to me TQVM.

Gaara is love. So there. *does the Gaara dance*

0 commentz: