CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

FFK

Yeah, fong fei kei-er.

Fly plane on me. Promise me certain things and then stand me up.

Fine. Go.

Go have fun with the friends you insult behind their backs all the time to me and have a night out getting drunk, smoking your ass off and groping random girls. I guess that's how guys like you have fun anyway.

Trade my birthday with old friends for a hangover from a night you probably won't even remember at all.

I hope you fucking puke your guts out the next day.

~*~*~*~*~*~

To make up for that crude rant and the lack of posts the last couple of weeks, here're some nice videos.


The sign language thing in Melacca I was talking about on FB.

They so pro compared to us. T_T

Niece's new toy in the spirit of Toy Story 3 (looks like a must watch!).

Watch till the very end please. It's worth it, trust me. :D

0 commentz: