CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nineteen Now

The birthday post.

Not really in the mood. Been wanting to post emo stuff but everytime I see this in the draft, I stop myself and try not to butcher this blog up again.

Now with it out if the way, you could probably skip the next few entries.


Random awesome fried mantou picture that is unrelated because I dunno where else to put it.


Went to meet up with Anna and the others before she flew off. Which she has already done. D:

Makan di Charms.

The others had their famous(?) pinapple fried rice.

But as I'm not partial to pineapples and I saw lamb... Screw the budget.

Er, fried onion thing. I think. They ordered but it was nice.

Dessert! Loh and Tang Yuen!

They got me strawberry because they thought it suited me and they were right. I loves.

OMGWTFSUPERCOOLWHITEPOLAROID.

And since it was like days before my birthday, they surprised me with cake!

That's why it's included in the post. Haha.

So sweet yes? :)

Favourite SR cake ;)

Ash looking in disgust. We were all too full to attack the cakes right away actually.

And then what they do to kill time?

Tekken of course. One last time for Anna. :)

Oh em gee, my cake is on fire!

And around this point my camera battery died. =.=

So what should have been an awesome shot, turned out okay only. :P

We all wondered why he suddenly agreed to let his face kena smooshed, until he wiped some onto mine. -.-

I smelt butter all the way home. Wth.

Went to Ben's place to discuss the stall thingy (which apparently is ours and not the kiddies and I will get eaten by Crys lololol).

Sho shweet.

And guai.

Not like JB, which incidentally was very quiet last night.

Long story short, he's better even though I did imagine the worst case scenario and started crying in the car when I got home and saw him.

Megan drawing this awesome pic with my phone app.

Is awesome because the pointer thingy is like few mm off from where you actually touch.

Which explains why it took me so long to do this. The virtual paper was originally pink. -__-"

This is also included because I spent a great day with them and later went to family birthday dinner straight.

At Bubba Gump.

Booked a room since there were too many of us.

Lazy label food. Mostly consists of shrimp anyways.

This is not food. This is Megan (not the same Megan lol) consuming food.

That one definitely ain't shrimp.

Cousin damn funny, pose his camera with his drink.

Which he didn't know is alcoholic. He claimed the alcohol was the pineapple taste lol.

Giant meat...

...has giant bone.

My cousin was about to take the fry out of his mouth, but I was like 'WAIT. HOLD IT THERE FIRST.'

Then take photo. :D

Has more pics of myself in this post because I get to be self-centered once in a while. :P

Leftover mixed stuff.

I know I look super awkward here but someone would tell you how long it took to button that stupid top up.

I mean look how tiny and numerous the buttons are! D:

And they are the hook hook type summore, I forgot what that is called. *KH fail*

So YES, must take photo.

Ran to get the cake from inside Pyramid. :)

Then went back, and at 12 sharp only would I relent to cut cake because I'm anal like that.

Prezzies! :D

Speaking of which, my first present given to me was stolen. Like seriously, what kinda of heartless bastard steals birthday presents?!

Special candles hee hee.

He always has lighter. -.-

Thanks sis for the next two dozen or so pictures.

I make wish very long wan k. :P

Omg, mei mei's face so precious here!

Traditional family photo. :)

Sparkling juice that even the nieces can drink.

Dangerous lol.

From sis first. :)

Home made leh.

Pretty bracelet with love and peace sign!

Ignore spastic face tqvm.

Megan and Janice's one that she help open lol.

Is a Jessie notebook!

I love Jessie and Toy Story 3 was just around the corner then. :D

Cousin Gaik's.

Yes I cropped out spastic face this time so look at pretty bow enough.

Pretty dainty Tiffany necklace!

Cousin Sien's.
LOVE Body Shop stuff. Green apple summore. :D

Bear bear from cousin Peng Soon. Haven't named it yet though. =]

From Chuan koko and Lee Yan jie jie.

Guess I know which bag I'm gonna use for Uni now. :D

Mum's!

Actually sudah tau la haha. Is awesome. :)

And finally dad's. :)

Friends' ones are all over the place so I lazy post lol.

One of the best (not that I don't appreciate and love the others any less) was a card from one of my oldest friend who took the trouble to send it all the way from Australia.

I cried reading it omg. I miss you! T__T

In the process of transferring my stuff, I realize I have alot of crap in my purse. Hitsugaya!!!

Brunch on the actual day with Ash and Sam. No Anna because she had to pack. :(

Afternoon with sis watching Nanny McPhee. Which was good for a sequel, expect the pig part was totally overdone.

Dinner is Japanese again. But I like, so yay!

Sis punya ramen.

I always love the sashimi roses at Kinsahi.

But it was so weird that I wasn't in a sashimi mood that night. I know right, is there even such thing as not being in a sashimi mood for me?

Maybe the bad memories were haunting me or something. See, I got food poisoning once when I went there.

I mean, Kinsahi didn't give me food poisoning. I already had it when I got there and was feeling just plain crappy.

So yeah.

Mine!

Lol, I was telling my parents how I just ordered that for brunch.


Tuesday, after a (actually not that but I wanna make him feel guilty) session at the gym which Jon dragged me to, went to watch movie.

Banana shake! Got Jon's stupid ring wtf try again.

WTF SOON. -___-

Fries sucked omg. It's the one in Lala Avenue.

Went to watch Killers after that. I keep forgetting how lame it is to watch this kind of shows with 3 guys and no girls.

They just go 'SOHAI LA'. T___T

But watch it, seriously. Not just for the funny, but for Ashton Kutcher's abs OMG *dies*.

Met up with Jo and Kris after that and ate at Wendy's while catching up.

Wasn't too hungry so ate this only.

Yay end.


Current ringtone: Can't Be Tamed - Miley Cyrus (wtf)

0 commentz: