CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pizza Pizza Daddy O

No, there's really such a rhyme.

I learnt it when I was like 5 or something. We even danced along to it lol!

Ok, before we start with the pizza, I show you what I do at work.

Yeah, I work at a card printing company so basically all I do is data entry, shooping the photos, and printing the cards out.

Some people are lucky enough to work at BR. T__T

But my pay is higher and the collegues are friendly so what the heck, I'm contented. :)

Yes, so we made pizza a few weeks ago.

The dough is easy la, weigh and mix in the ingredient nia. For the recipe, just google up also can liao.

I like this part because we get to be ganas with the dough.

You get the pound and grind it like how you imagine doing to that ex-boyfriend you caught in bed with some hoe AND using your expensive Godiva chocolate to entice her.

Or something like that.

You can even throw it around to make it better.

One of my old maids taught us that, don't know whether true anot. But it's fun! :D

Stuffs to put on top of the pizza: cheeeeese, herbs, mushrooms, tomato, chicken and puree. :D

I love this part.

Oil our pan properly or it will stick later. D:

Then spread out the dough nice and flat.

Pour on the puree.

And slather it on thick and even.

Then cover with cheese, mushrooms, chicken and tomatoes.

I don't think we added enough cheese. But cheese is expensive here! T___T

Sprinkle some herbs on for that final touch.

And bake them for like 30 minutes.

In retrospect, we probably shouldn't have baked both at once because end up the lower one's crust was too hard and the top one's toppings were abit burnt.

So the lesson here is, never be lazy?

Added more cheese but is the lame square slices type which does not make for good pizza cheese.

But it actually tasted quite nice, despite how it looks. :D
Dinner at Unique Seafood the other day to welcome my cousins and aunt.

Is them. Is the cousins.

Saw giant fishies there! This one was like the size of Janice I think. :O

I don't get coke often now that I'm working so I compensate on the weekends. :D

I love these! :DDDDDDDDDD

Chicken! It was super yums!

And lala soup. Janice's favourite lol.

I think she has a thing for shellfish because she also likes scallops.
I love the mushrooms, veggie, even the fungi!

Hm, I'm making myself drool again. T__T

Didn't quite like the tofu because I don't think it went very well with the chili powder on it.

Scary fish omg.
And salted egg yolk crabs!!!!!!!!! *hearts*

I take giant claw. :D

And lick shell. The salted egg flavour is the best park kay!

Megan and Janice dunno busy what over there, mana tau is drawing cute pictures of themselves lol.

Ewww, rotten teeth!

Eberybody also got. D:


It's coz of this!

Really!

See, you noms it first.

And the black sesame comes out all over your teeth!

We do this everytime lol.

And for the last time, my contacts are purple! Why everyone keep coming up to me and going 'Wah! GREY contacts!'

FTS. T_________T

P.S.:

Toy Story rocked! :DDDDDD

I cried at the last part ok. T___T

See, lucky SOMEBODY didn't skip it and stay home doing work right?

0 commentz: